March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Crazy Final Fantasy Bitches

vip
pixel
Okay, so heres this Australian girl who runs the site
advent children.net

It turns out this is girl is kinda fucked up in the head:
her staff page
Only from that she should be in isolation because of the depths of her idiotic behaviour.
You know she has this blog that some people accidently stumbled on and it is located here:
http://sephiroth.blogdrive.com/ Most posts are old, but she stopped posting there because people told her she need STFU and get help. She didn't like that and found a new place to ramble.

The thing is that this girl think the fictional character sephiroth is actually real. She wants him she needs him she craves for him (and is btw married to him).
She rambles on like a true loony about meeting her love on an astral outside of our existance (translation: we can't hang there because we ain't cool). There he teaches her things and the dance the horizontal tango.

No you dumbwit it is not an astral plane, that is just you who is smoking too much crack.

Hey she has a journal here
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mrs_sephiroth/ and yes more insanity continues

So to my one and only love .... my Sephiroth. Our love is eternal. Our love is forever. I feel so close to you. I love you. I need you. You are mine forever. Together we will be .... you and I forever.

woke up and all I wanted was my Sephiroth. I think I mentioned in my previous entry that the intense feelings don't happen quite as much anymore ... although they do still happen. Yesterday morning was one of these times. I woke up and all I wanted was him. I guess it was about 1/2 hour into my fantasising about him, and it happened. worst I had this feeling inside my chest. Then it consumed me. All the way through my body. All over I felt an intense heat ... I guess heat is the nearest word that I can explain it as ... it was really more than that though ... but words cannot always express these things. But I just felt so close to him. Really close. It was like he was there with me, holding me. Of course I know that he was not ... but it felt that way. I didn't want the feeling to end. But it lasted at least 10 minutes, I think ... I couldn't really keep track of time, as it was also like the world around me stood still while it was happening. The emotion made it feel like it was just me and Sephiroth ... together. Like there was nothing else. Maybe that is what it would feel like if I could really be in the darkness with him. Being engulfed by that feeling, feeling like there is only the two of us to share our love together. *sigh* How I wish it could happen. How I long to be with my eternal love .. my Sephiroth.

Sephiroth, my sweet love. The one in my dreams.You are everything to me. No matter what happens or what harsh words people may say, my love for you will always remain strong. As long as I have my love for you .... that is all that matters. My eternal love. To be with you one day is my hope. I love you forever ... beyond eternity. My Sephiroth.

And as for what she looks like..

Yeah I know, charming.

On another related note, theres this girl who is also obsessed with this character from Advent Children, Yazoo... her journal is here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lady_yazoo/

and heres a quote:

I cut myself, just a few minutes ago. Sonique's pressing my buttons is the reason, i cant handle yazoo yaoi, and it feels so much better to hurt on my arm rather than in my heart. I cut too deep, so im typing with one hand. My mother just got home so ium staying in my room, my arm is red. I'm trying to take in the pain on my arm so it can absorb me and soniqyes bullshit wont upset me right now...ill do it again later..when everyone is asleep...

==========================

People are scary
vip
pixel
I AM NORMAL!!!!
vip
pixel
vip
pixel
Oh mang, I dunno, marijuana saved my life, from that kinda inane crap.
sidebar: HOLY SHIT. Yeah, and we thought Brie was hella nerdette!
pixel
Thank you, Raging Spaniard, you've made me feel much better about my own oddities through those links.
pixel
At least her site looks good.... and she really doesn't seem that bad, just a tad bit over obsessed on Sephiroth. Seems pretty normal apart from that, great Oddworld sites as well.

And the second chick is just a stupid little hormonal teenager. She seems like she's only 13 or something. It will pass and if it doesn't, the all the better because she is sure to succeed in killing herself someday.
vip
pixel
A TAD??? HOW THE FUCK COULD SHE GET ANY WORSE?????
pixel
She could have a blow-up Sephiroth sex toy. That would be scary. Imagine the millions made from that.
vip
pixel
I am sure she has some form of Sephiroth sexual device of her own invention, it is scary mostly, because she is 30 and is still in a day dreamy out of touch with reality world and refuses to live in reality, you are right I believe the other girl is a little kid, but one messed up kid to be cutting herself over someone's fanfiction... I am almost tempted to write a sleasy ass yaoi fan fiction but I have no idea where the characters she is obsessed with are from, nor and I would feel somewhat bad ifshe actually did hurt herself overit.
pixel
Haha, I just found out a couple friends of mine actually saw her at an anime convention. They didn't get any pictures unfortunately, they realised she was a bit strange and stayed far away. Nephtis probably did as well since he is such an anime nerd and now I know we live in the same city.
pixel
hey i just thought, maybe sephiroth is actually real! and makes sweet love to deranged 30-year olds!!

hey it could happen.

the thing i like about that picture is the girl sitting down in the background wearing the fluffy ears, who seems to be thinking "man i wish i was as cool as her"
staff
pixel
Didn't some parents recently name their child Sephiroth?
vip
pixel
Wow... Just wowww.
That and If you're BORN A PENDEJO YOU WILL DIE A PENDEJO!!!
staff
pixel
Hello adventchildren.net visitors! While you may think this thread is about slagging your site's founder, it really isn't. It's a misunderstanding. Or something. In any case, just close your eyes and click "back" and forget you saw any of this.
pixel
Im on adventchildren.net... and am slightly worried
staff
pixel
Damn, man. What did she do to you? :P

I feel kind of sad... that I'm actually reading this stuff. I would never disclose my age (30 years old?), and this emo angst sounds way too earnest (and scary). However, some comments hit too close to home ("I've lost motivation to work on the site and forums", "Of course what many people don't know is that I have a BF. But I don't love him the way I love Sephiroth"). Also, wearing a nappy white wig doesn't really help one's looks. She could also use some veneers (I mean dental veneers, not face veneers).

Um, refer to Rahul's post.
vip
pixel
Well, yeah... Sad, so sad...
Wonders never cease!
pixel
C'mon we know we all want some loving from Sephiroth....... right? :unsure:
pixel
i feel so bad about laughing at her...

Its fucking funny, but one of the saddest things i've seen in ages.
its really scary!
vip
pixel
I'm sorry but to be 13 and that out of touch with reality is one thing, to be 30 is just asking for it... I don't feel bad then again I am a cold hearted bitch...

*pulls off shirt*

"what do ya wanna do huh???"

*watches too much south park*

(besides Xavi loved my 'Whale Deamon' observation... he said it was gold GOLD I TELLS YOU)
vip
pixel
The scariest part of this is that her bf is apparently cool with her sephirothphilia. This chick might be worthy of some burning, but whoever that guy is, I'm thinking he has a good idea of the meaning of the word "pathetic".

(Eh, sorry to burn so hard. Maybe he speaks "Sephy" to her or something...."I want to be one with YOUR planet, baby..."....you know what? It's probably better if you take Rahul's advice and forget you just read that.)
vip
pixel
fuck, I dont feel sorry for somebody who is in such crazy denial. I feel bad for her, because she cant cope with the real world and I would love to help.. but in the meantime? Im gonna laugh my ass off because if SHE decides to put herself out in the open and display all of her manias, then it is my right to laugh and spread it as much as I please since it is merely a consequence of her actions.

That being said, I dont have anything against fat ugly chicks with mental problems by default
vip
pixel
Wiegraf said:
The scariest part of this is that her bf is apparently cool with her sephirothphilia. This chick might be worthy of some burning, but whoever that guy is, I'm thinking he has a good idea of the meaning of the word "pathetic".

(Eh, sorry to burn so hard. Maybe he speaks "Sephy" to her or something...."I want to be one with YOUR planet, baby..."....you know what? It's probably better if you take Rahul's advice and forget you just read that.)

her... "boyfriend" I'm sorry but even if she was NORMAL would that whale deamon have a boyfriend? LOOK AT THE EYES I SAY! she is mad... there is an evil glint...
pixel
oh alright then you've convinced me

BURN THE WHALE DEMON!!!

Aw man she creeps me out, i keep on thinking i see her in the street......following me...
pixel
its kinda sad...
well everyone has their fetishes.. mine is balloon animals :P
vip
pixel
wow, you were bored eh?
staff
pixel
There's fetishes and there's fetishes. A sexual or fantasy fetish doesn't usually make it's way into the drool I skipped on over. I didn't want to read it, it reminds me of the stuff I used to skip through trying to find actual Final Fantasy information or pictures.

Nice site, odd obsession.

One last note, anyone from an anime club like mine should be well aware of people like this. I mean it's weird, but she's certainly not alone.
vip
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
*pulls off shirt*

"what do ya wanna do huh???"

You're my hero Yunie :D
vip
pixel
LittleCactaur said:
You're my hero Yunie  :D

I just do what I can :D
vip
pixel
XAVI! REPOST THE PICTURES! KELLY NEVER SAW THIS AND I'M TRYING TO MAKE HER SEE THE HORROR!
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #182 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?