March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions / cloud!

pixel
ugh.. so i got worker 8 and cloud and what not.. but i can't remember how to use cloud's limit abilities (it's been forever since i played the original). and are there any quick methods to leveling cloud besides having him attack one of my own characters who has x-potion set auto potion on? (over and over and over).. thanks
pixel
you don't need x potions on your chars.
you need the Materia Blade to use the limit abilities.

all in all, clouds the same way he was in Final Fanboy 7, a horrible character.
staff
pixel
You can get the Materia Blade that Veszerin mentioned at Mount Bervenia during chapter IV. There's some more info in our Lion War walkthrough.
vip
pixel
He's completely useless!!

I'm surprised Square didn't "update" him for the new Tactics in some Advent-esque way like giving him one angel wing or making him incredibly depressed.
vip
pixel
Did you hear that X potion trick somewhere or were you just trying out random combinations of attacks and abilities?

The real key is turn your whole team into lancers and have them simultaneously joust Cloud. He gets like a million exp if he survives.
staff
pixel
dean is my new favourite square haven vapid buttmunch. i wholeheartedly welcome you to the forums!
pixel
yeah i figured he'd be pretty useless unless they updated him.. and seeing as how they didn't there isn't much use in leveling him. Thanks anyways.

And i figured out the x-potion auto potion trick on my own.. had it on mustadio to keep him alive most of the time.. quite helpful for any of your healers since it triggers 90% of the time (90% might not be accurate.. just an estimate). for it to work you need to make sure u have no hi-potions or regular potions in the inventory.
staff
pixel
Rahul said:
dean is my new favourite square haven vapid buttmunch. i wholeheartedly welcome you to the forums!

Yes, I share your feelings and I deem dean a V.I.P. (per Square Haven standards). This doesn't mean much except A. We, a bunch of cockeyed gaming pessimists, like you; and B. you can post news blurbs.
vip
pixel
Who-ho! Internet forum recognition!
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1831 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?