March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy VII / Why Was Ff7 So Groundbreaking?

pixel
Hello people. I'm giving thought to making a website about, among other things, FF7. I want to give the non-gamer an explanation on why FF7 was such a pivotal game to the success of the RPG market in America. However, like so many other things dear and near to our hearts, the fascination of FF7 goes beyond words. So I turn to you, fellow gamers. Why was Final Fantasy VII such a success?
pixel
because of its overatedness as the first ff for many fans..
which made them believe it was godleh.. tho chrono trigger and ff vi are much much better

put that in lol
staff
pixel
Squaresoft's ad campaign.

That's....really all there is to it.
pixel
He shoots!!! He scores!!! 3 points to Ziyad.

These points can now be redeemed for SPAM emails or spyware or any other product in the having fun on the internet line.
vip
pixel
because 48367463856348564967490759574548975935730584074046746 (give or take) websites have already made an article about this subject matter, hence intensifying the "myth" I am sorry, your idea sucks
staff
pixel
Ziyad wins an Internet.

Also, reader the first paragraph here.
pixel
thank you for your support. My idea may suck, but thats really nothing new.
staff
pixel
Your idea doesn't suck so much as it is misguided. Final Fantasy is a pretty overhyped series. I honestly think your time would be better suited extolling the virtues of something a little under-the-radar. Like Suikoden.

But feel free to use us if you ever need anything.
pixel
trust me its not going to be a FF-only site. Right now I only have the FF stuff, but I will expand as soon as I can buy more space (FYI it's not going to be for a while). If you're still interested, you can see the first version site at www.geocities.com/dymonfire. Enjoy the G Gundam page and the Gundam Wing fanfic.
pixel
reminds me of my website days.. good... fun... frustrateing
my lack of html at the time made me close it..( www.ffshinra.tk) ( lol stupid name) so then i joined up with some guy who apparently knew alot... and he dident...
so now im currently working on my gaming blog waiting to find a site to apply too.
wow lol i kinda went off there... :P
pixel
uh, does that mean you (gasp!) like my site? I'm stupid when it comes to sarcasm.

Thanks . . . I think.
pixel
Sefiros said:
uh, does that mean you (gasp!) like my site? I'm stupid when it comes to sarcasm.

Thanks . . . I think.

well you just started you cant expect much... but you should learn html
gosh i miss those days.. the feeling you would get when you completed a section
.. but i wont start again .. alone.. besides now i would want to do all square-enix... and i couldent afford that much space..
pixel
sorry to hear your bad site history. Maybe someday you'll find a good server or something.
pixel
Sefiros said:
sorry to hear your bad site history. Maybe someday you'll find a good server or something.

nah i think il just apply to some place...
pixel
Owww...How cute... Nataru has a new friend.
pixel
Quale said:
Owww...How cute... Nataru has a new friend.

yup!! wanna bee? my freind two?? :P
lol

i dont think anyone likes me here lol.. just the kid with bad grammer.. heh
pixel
You forgot you also have bad spelling.
vip
pixel
Quale said:

You forgot you could watch me eat a hot dog dot com.
pixel
Sorry, URL not found
pixel
Quale said:

i was spelling it wrong on purpose!!!
pixel
As much as I love a good rant, could be please be adults and stick to the topic at hand?
pixel
Hello people. Sorry for the delay. I kinda forgot this forum, since I'm constantly on other forums.

As you may suspect my web site has been cancelled for quite some time. That doesn't suck, save for the fact that yahoo will not let the new site have the same name. I liked Wolff's Den. *sigh*
vip
pixel
Your idea still sucks, by the way
pixel
thank you. We all live in gratidute for your continous support.

Anyhow the site's dead. I'm thinking of re-registering the site, but I want to keep the name "Wolff's Den." Will the geocities people acknowledge two sites with the same name, or will they dismiss the first site being that it's dead?
staff
pixel
I think the problem here is that you're using geocities.

Nice Weltall, though.
pixel
Is there another company that offers web site building? I have little understanding about code and whatnot, so it would have to be easy to construct the site.

Oh, and thanks for the WelTall.
staff
pixel
Maybe you should learn HTML.
pixel
Maybe. Still I'll stick to the begginer's site (like geocities). One step at a time. So again, any ideas of beginner's website construction?
vip
pixel
Um, yeah. So. You're website's gonna suck, pro'lly. So. Um, yeah. Maybe you could not make it? I mean, I'm just being honest. Don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you're not willing to learn HTML... Well, yer website WILL most DEF suck. 's troo, and you could use that time goofing off on some beginner-website that won't teach you anything but how to make websites thru their service to I dunno... Be constructive? Paint a picture. Play more videogames. Read some books. Seriously. Go grope some ass or somethin' mang. Oh and Depression isn't being sad. It's being mad at yourself, so stop being lazy and change what you're so mad/sad about yourself. Trust me; I got's it thru my dad, supposed to be suicidal like him and everyone on his side of the family, but I'm not. Cause I toke, and paint, and hike, and sex anything that looks vaguely female. Including your pets.
TRUST ME I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. NOT A DIRTY LIAR.
pixel
Thanks. I think.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #187 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?