March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Valkyrie Profile Lenneth / Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

staff
pixel
Square Enix updated their VP Lenneth site today with an promotional trailer that looks fantastic aside from a clearly Asian person masquerading as Valkyrie around Norse-looking whites (check it out here). The whole thing has me pretty excited, because I've never touched the game, but have been trying to get my hands on it for quite some time. I might even go so far as to say I would buy a PSP to play this title if it were accompanied by promises of porting, say, Suikoden I & II over onto this side of the Pacific.

Obviously, Konami consists of executives whose names I curse frequently, but I retain a little bit of hope that somehow Valkyrie Profile Lenneth ends up translated. Maybe Wada will be walking along one day and hit his head really hard; whatever it will take.

How do you all feel?

pixel
lol yeah i saw that earlier...pretty nice lol weird old lady tho
i think it will be taken over..
staff
pixel
It's a Tri-Ace game, and considering VP's cult status, it's coming.
pixel
Rachel said:

yeah..
i never played vp before so i hope it comes on psp
but i hear its real good.. after all it is from tri-ace
staff
pixel
Rachel said:

Just like they ported over the PSOne Books remake??
staff
pixel
Just like they ported over any other older game. Where is the stack of Dragon Quest titles? They'll probably bring it out but in smaller supplies than the U.S normally recieves. Hey, Zones of the Enders: The 2nd Runner came out here in Australia, and I must be one of the very few people to have bought it here. Like maybe 20. (That's like Anubis for you U.S people, or something like that)
pixel
Nephtis said:
Just like they ported over any other older game. Where is the stack of Dragon Quest titles? They'll probably bring it out but in smaller supplies than the U.S normally recieves. Hey, Zones of the Enders: The 2nd Runner came out here in Australia, and I must be one of the very few people to have bought it here. Like maybe 20. (That's like Anubis for you U.S people, or something like that)

but also its on the PSP .. square might take advantage of their lack of titles..
staff
pixel
That too, plus if they release Crisis Core they might want to have some form of audience. As in they could jam in an ad like they did over here with The Bouncer about Final Fantasy X.
pixel
;)i have interesing played vp leneth for psp maybe japanese version i have no waith for play version and have a solution to played games version japanese with free loader disc for version psp i have a game of game cube has not arrive in europe with these disc have been playing in my friends are in japan buy in stores or online
pixel
.......?
staff
pixel
He's back.
vip
pixel
*head-'splodes*
Do you get to play as Hrist? Looked like a different character in some screenshots anyway...

Last edited by Bob on May 04, 2006

pixel
yes,yes i want this games like now !
pixel
Bob said:
*head-'splodes*
Do you get to play as Hrist? Looked like a different character in some screenshots anyway...

What screenshots? I though it was going to be a straight port with fancy FMVs and redone music. All the screens I have seen look like good ole Lenneth to me...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #189 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?