March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Grandia III / Grandia 3

pixel
Hey all. Was just wondering if anyone has bought Grandia 3 yet.
I bought it just this past weekend as was looking to talk about the extreme cheesy-ness of the thumbs up. It haunts my dreams.

Nah, I just ignore it really. The story so far is pretty entertaining and the battle system is absolutely delicious. Lets see if we can find any side quests before lame ol' gamefaqs.
pixel
Maddpierrot said:
Hey all. Was just wondering if anyone has bought Grandia 3 yet.
I bought it just this past weekend as was looking to talk about the extreme cheesy-ness of the thumbs up. It haunts my dreams.

Nah, I just ignore it really. The story so far is pretty entertaining and the battle system is absolutely delicious. Lets see if we can find any side quests before lame ol' gamefaqs.

got it! im almost done with it.. it sorta lacks in the secound disk but the battle system is sweet my favorite since chrono trigger (which it some how reminds me of)

its kinda short tho.. but worth every penny :D
pixel
I need to play it!!! Arghhhh.

You'd think that if you're the manager of your own game store it would get you INCREDIBLY CLOSE to video games all day.

Wrongo.

I spend my entire day making sure everyone is staying on top of their daily tasks (alphabetizing, cleaning, changing prices, etc etc) that I have no time in my day to play one minute of gaming.

I can't even play at home.... I'm too busy planning my next day of making sure that everyone is staying on top of their daily tasks!!

My answer to playing Grandia or not... is NO. Though I'd play it in a heartbeat if I could take a vacation!

....sigh.
pixel
I am currently about 11 hours into the game. I have taken my time killing most everything I come across. I just reached the desert where the second beast I have to talk to is at.

Battle system is fun.
Graphics are cool.
Music is good.

Story is super-cheesy and poorly executed, although somewhat unique.

Fun game, but nothing spectacular IMO
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #200 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?