March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Grand Turismo 4 speed records

pixel
i was in my Fiat500L.. I went to the Test Drive course on Race Meeting. I was coming up to the first corner after a slow start and managed the hold the little car on. But when i got out of the corner i managed to reach 267kph. Now, some may say that it's easy to do and all of that, but let me assure you.. staying on that first corner while mantaining good speed and not wobbling everywhere without spinning off is pretty hard to do. My Fiat500L was fully done up to 82hp.. every part was bought... and the car was modified on the insides. Now the challenge is: Beat me time of 267kph using the same car.. And you cannot cheat by getting a high powered car to push you from behind.. but other then that, you can use slipstream, nitrous oxide, adjustments to the cars insides... etc. BUT NO CHEATING PLEASE...
staff
pixel
Sorry, mate... I think you misunderstand these forums.

Interesting challenge, though (82 hp?), if I can manage to try out GT4 sometime.

Got any GT3 records?
pixel
no i sold GT3 ages ago..
pixel
GT4!!!!GT3!!!!!!! What about GT2!!!! I didn't ever really like it all that much, but I keep swearing I'm gonna pick up A-Spec but I never do......
pixel
surely one of you have bought a 500L and tried to beat it.. come on, it's a pretty good challenge if you ask me.. :blink:
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #211 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?