March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / The Sims 2 and it's many Expansions

staff
pixel
Surely I'm not the only one here who plays this.

Anywho, I just picked University today, and sent my Sim off on her own, to college. She's going to major in Psychology.

Here is a current pic of her, standing next to the reason she probably decided to go to college in the first place:

staff
pixel
Haha. A reflection of one's desired life outcome?
staff
pixel
You could say that. I have a major interest in psychology and it helps towards the Paranormal career track (which I am making her pursue so she can later resurrect the dead.)

Other choices I would have picked were Literature, History, and Philosophy. And true enough, all being a Philosophy major prepares you for is a nice easier run on the Slacker career track.
staff
pixel
You're fskinny and you need to pull your skirt up, woman!
staff
pixel
Well, you really don't get much choice in body type, either fat, fit, or in between. As for the skirt...it's not her fault you're a prude :D
staff
pixel
Oh -I'm- a prude now?!
staff
pixel
Well, I decided to cheat and hacked it so I could get the resurrection ability early so she could kill off her dormmates and make them her Zombie slaves, here she is pictured with one, er, "experiment"

The experiment was later terminated due to the fact that he smelled like ass. He was returned to his grave in an undignified and painful manner.
pixel
I've only played S2 a little due to the fact that I'm playing catch up after being completely Ps2-sober for 6 months.....Rainbow Six 3, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, and Legend of Dragoon were waiting oh so long for me to came back to them......but at least I won that bet!!!

OK...I've finally spent some quality time with S2 and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The original only held my attention for about 15 minutes but this one held me for 5 hours straight...unfortunately I didn't get much done cause my computers a steaming pile of chocobo feces...
pixel
ive only heard good things, adn when playing with my friend, it looked AWESOME. if i wasn't so poor, i would buy the game, and a computer that could actually run it.... not this pile of crap about to have firaga used on by... aeris???
pixel
I thought any of the Sims are pretty good games. They aren't games that i would want to play like, right when i got home, just something to pass the time, waiting for the bus, for dinner, etc etc
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #212 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?