March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Real Time Strategies On Ds

pixel
i personally think that it would, considering it has a mouse mimicker, the touch screen, to use, so why not?
pixel
hmmm, warcraft comes to mind >=)
pixel
cloudstrife09 said:
i personally think that it would, considering it has a mouse mimicker, the touch screen, to use, so why not?

I think your just obsseced with the ds.
pixel
Sephiroth said:
I think your just obsseced with the ds.

When was the last time you had a grammar refresher? :blink:
staff
pixel
Long time ago, probably refresher had.
pixel
Soon see shall you wisdom having being come from no grammer of usage...just check one of Duran's posts...I don't understand it, so it must be smart...
staff
pixel
I actually modelled my sentence up there on the Japanese system, it's irritating at times. There's nothing worse than a Japanese 'relative clause' whcih means one sentence can drag on far longer than an English one could hope to achieve. It makes translating and understanding one big slab of text fun, mostly because sometimes the stuff at the end needs to be thought about first. Forgive my bitterness, I have my exams coming up soon.
pixel
Not to be a bastard and jump off the fantastically fun subject of good grammar (in all it's generally unperfected usage glory), but I actually like this idea of RTS on the DS quite a lot. I believe this would make full use of the WiFi technology the DS uses, and the 2 screen display could definitely be taken advantage of. (Minimap & inventory vs. Play Screen maybe? Anyways, I think the DS options make for some definite consideration for RTS implementation in my opinion.)
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #218 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?