March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / .hack//g.u.

staff
pixel
The geniuses at CyberConnect have finally announced a new .hack// game with original characters and an all new story. It looks fucking awesome, and I've never been more hyped about a game based on just looking at a trailer since...well...ZOE2.

There is a Trailer for it that can be found here:

http://www.dothack.com/flash.html

But hurry, because I think it's a limited thing.
staff
pixel
And hurry I did, and I dowloaded it too. Very fancy looking.
vip
pixel
Looks very pretty, makes me sad that I sold my PS2 off again.....

Now, if i only had some money to pick up another one... damn having to get a car, pay rent, insurance, wedding plans, having to eat....

That and the fact that I haven't even played Part 3 & 4 of the set...
staff
pixel
I haven't played any of them, and therefore I doubt I'll play that one. That doesn't mean it doesn't look cool though.
pixel
I never played them...I heard they were good, but at the time, (who am I kidding, ALL THE TIME!!!) my gaming platter was full, and it continues to be, so I just never have picked them up.
pixel
i aboslutely love the .hacks, i recently beat the third and im working on the fourth, nearly peed my pants when i heard a fifth one is comin out

that clip made me think

kite > sephiroth?? hmmm...
vip
pixel
if it's a seperate storyline with new characters, I don't see the point in playing the original 4 .hack games.....but if these look better, I'll check em out anyways :)
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #222 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?