March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / I Think I Need Help With This Game

vip
pixel
Ever since I became a little anal about collecting games. I'd like to get the game, box, and instructions if possible when I buy a game... Might cost a little more when I find it, but I think it's worth it... But that's just me...

(Like I've found the box, instructions, and misc. inserts for the SNES game "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars")
staff
pixel
Vincent_Valentine said:
its worth all of the crap when you finally get to the rebirth mode (i wont spoil it for you) which is 10x more fun than being sora

Actually I think I already know what you're talking about. Back in the day when I could not help myself I used to attempt to translate scans and so on. Ah well.
staff
pixel
Rebirth mode is definately a whole lot better...but, I'm still not sure if it's worth playing through CoM for.
pixel
After all the fun I had while playing Kingdom Hearts on the PS2, I was quite disappointed with Chain of Memories... it could have been so much better, I reckon.

And Zelda: The Minish Cap is probably one of the best games I've played on the GBA so far.
staff
pixel
I'll get around to Chain of Memories one of these days, and see for myself I suppose.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #228 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?