March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Star Wars Galaxies

staff
pixel
anybody playing it?
staff
pixel
Does this imply that you are?
vip
pixel
I haven't, as I have stated many times that I am too cheap to pay-to-play MMORPG's...

But, the saving grace for this one is that they've now incorporated one of my favorite games into it... X-wing vs Tie Fighter...
staff
pixel
Get Guild Wars then. I realize that it's another topic, but I'll note that it's free and I've had a ton of fun with it thus far.
vip
pixel
I might, I've seen it around, but not in play yet... ( although I DO think a friend of mine's picked it up recently )... But again, you're right... not the right topic for this one... and I'll get off of Matt's thread...
staff
pixel
ok, an addendum to my topic: Are you playing STAR WARS FUCKING GALAXIES and if not and if you don't have something relevant to add (financial situations are not relevant) than you may skip this post at your leisure
just wondering because I am and I am lonely...
staff
pixel
Well, then, I feel compelled to ask what other than the love of Star Wars led you to buy something declared so widely as a rather sizeable pile of feces.

And I hardly know a person who's started playing and actually continued.

That's relevant, right?
staff
pixel
It got a 74% consensus rating on Gamerankings. I'd hardly call that something that's "declared so widely as a rather sizeable pile of feces." It may not be a spectacular piece of gaming biss but it's a fucking STAR WARS MMO. That's pretty cool.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #230 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?