March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Mario Kart Ds

staff
pixel
Anybody have it and want to play?
staff
pixel
I don't even have a DS, but fuck if it isn't making me consider getting one. Especially if it means playing with fexcellent Matt.
staff
pixel
Hell yes!!! But don't do it for me, rahul, do it for yourself. I love this shit so much. Advance Wars, Castlevania, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, I mean shit, it's like a never ending pleasure parade.
vip
pixel
Matt said:
I mean shit, it's like a never ending pleasure parade.

you mean like this?

vip
pixel
Yeah, that turns you on, don't it? Yeah bitch, you likey! Bet the painstation is on yer wishlist, hunh?
staff
pixel
nobody...?

:(
staff
pixel
I don't have it yet, though I will be acquiring it soon.
vip
pixel
I'm considering one, but it's not on my list of must haves. I usually never pay attention to hand-held game releases, making my SP next to useless, so it's not of extraordinairily high priority. My own fault, but I've been intrigued by this Mario Karting, yes...
staff
pixel
How can you not be? Karting is very intriguing. I am an outspoken exponent of the DS and as such, I will commence my rhetoric right now. The DS is really, really great.
staff
pixel
Maybe I should supply a buttress to my argument? I play it more than any other handheld system, ever, because I think that handheld gaming has transcented that "to go" attitude, the PSP included. I play DS nonstop, at home, often on the couch, right in front of the Gamecube and PS2. The games are so appealing and engrossing, (dare i say SOPHISTICATED?), that DS playtime has cut into console playtime, and by about 95%. I think I will actually go and play right now...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #252 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?