March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Animal Crossing Ds

staff
pixel
Im guessing I will get the same response that I got from Mario Kart, but...

Anyone have it & want to play?
staff
pixel
Not yet :(
staff
pixel
AUUGGHHH! I am going crazy here. Nook closed for renovations and all i have to do is fish ALL FUCKING DAY. At least if someone else had it i could enter their town and pillage everything in sight..
pixel
Ah... Animal Crossing goodness.

I finally got my DS today from my beloved Fiancee as a present, and just picked up Animal Crossing from my local Game Crazy (the fact that they're open on Xmas is crazy, but cool). I have yet to get my system up and running, but I'll be doing that tonight.

Man, I remember Cube's version was BA (Bad Ass, duh). I almost got to the point where I had a boxing stadium on my 2nd floor... it was looking pretty good. Then I let go and gave my house to roaches. They're all over the fucking place. I gave up squashing them all (I haven't played in over 5 months).

Anyway, I can't wait to get my system set up with WIFI @ home. But... of course I'll have to wait 'till next year when I request a laptop. Life sucks.
pixel
matt, i'm not sure if you remember me, or are even interested in playing together, but you can PM your friend code, or whatever, or even add me on AIM (oh lancealot) and look for me to play whenever you like. i'm usually around.
staff
pixel
i'm still looking for people to play with... my townies are telling me how much of a loser i am that no one new ever comes to chill, and i think my girlfriend Sable is on the verge of dumping me.
staff
pixel
I've got it, But I can only connect to the Wi-Fi when I'm at my sister's.
staff
pixel
Maybe you should go to MCDonalds and get a nice big mac and some DS playin!
pixel
what the hell is wrong with you people. If Animal Crossing is not one of the worst games ever made, then i guess i'm not black. (and i know i'm black)
staff
pixel
You're as black as Michael Jackson. And no, I don't mean the black version.
vip
pixel
Animal Crossing:WW Friend Code is: 0301-3572-4738
Character's Name: "Tex"
Town's Name: Hellfyre
Gate's open...

To add you to my friend's list, I have to add your town name? What is it?

Last edited by Methusalen on May 18, 2006

Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #253 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?