March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Pictures Of Your Gaming Setup

staff
pixel
I don't think anything else can hold a candle to this particular setup, but it might be worth the shits and giggles to allow all of us a glimpse into your gaming milieux.

Here is my fine collection of Japanese electronic entertainment devices and snazzy-ass cart (vintage '80s). I am so l33t that the first-generation PS2 still works. Hoping to put an antenna on top of the TV soon.

Here are all the games I bought in 2005.

Here is my video game collection from 2001-2004.

Here is my video game collection from the 90s, powered by Connectix and Bleem! Yes, my whole life is a lie.

*weeps*
vip
pixel
haha, I would take some pictures,. but I gotta take my whole house apart since Im moving out.

Once Im setup in my new place in Utah Ill take some pics though >: P
vip
pixel
aw man, I'd have some cool pictures but all my stuff is in boxes while my house is being repaired...
pixel
ahh i gotta borrow my aunts camera! gotta take pics of my squeenix collection!!
staff
pixel
Good... I was about to delete this.
pixel
Paul said:
Good... I was about to delete this.

oh really i think its a good idea... il post it tommarow!!
pixel
my FF collection!

and my other squeenix games!

eh im working on it
im trying to collect them all (that came out in the usa.. just english please..)
call me a geek lol but i have fun with it...
nothing sealed.. and it never will be .. i could care less..

everything is so hard to find tho.. thats where ebay comes in.. yet i refuse to pay $99 for Valkyrie Profile .. il wait for the psp version...

PS. if you cant see the ps1 games from the glare they are Chrono Cross & Star Ocean 2

EDIT: heres my little tv.... feel free to donate to my fund...

how do you like the out of date character model of Ashe?
EDIT AGAIN:forgot my computer!! its new!

yes that is a iron giant in the bottom right corner
staff
pixel
Alright, my turn.

First, here's the dinky little setup where the magic happens. It's right next to my bed so I don't have to waste any time.

[attachmentid=10]

And then the PS2 games...and Guild Wars, that decided to sneak in there.

[attachmentid=11]

Finally, the stack of PSX games. It's meek, but these have seen a lot of circulation.

[attachmentid=12]

Har-har!
pixel
:o MY GOD YOU BETRAY ZIYAD.

Now I demand that Rahul post his gaming set up.

I heard in chat that he has a cool setup...or something like that.

Edit: Also your TV makes me sad and laugh at the sametime :( :lol:
vip
pixel
vip
pixel
OOOhhhh... The Necroscope! I loved that series...
pixel
oh i forgot to put my computer up!
(edits again..)
pixel
ziyad you bought guild wars?
free online not as fun as it seemed?
i got sick of it while beta testing it :P
staff
pixel
I paid $50 for it and got 120 hours of play off of it.

Good deal, as far as I'm concerned.
vip
pixel
Nice LC!!!

damn I wish I had my house back with my cool set up... haha I should take a picture of my game systems in the box... hmmm...
staff
pixel
Me? Cool setup? I don't HAVE a setup, I have a tv in my bedroom that sometimes has a bunch of consoles under it, and a tv in the living room that sometimes has a console next to it. And a stack of games on a shelf. That's not a setup.

When I move out, then I'll set shit up. THEN I'll show pics.
vip
pixel
hey LC, if you want a bigger tv then DONT BUT SO MANY EXPENSIVE EBAY THINGS! shit, you could not have bought shitty games like Drakengard and fork up enough cash for a $180 tv (which is definitely big enough)
pixel
LC? Unless LC has turned into a 16 year old from Michigan with bad grammar, I really don't think Nataru is LC. And yes the cactuar is confusing.
staff
pixel
Rahul, this was supposed to be a half-assed spoof.

I'd never blow money on a bona fide "setup" (assuming I had the money).

IS THAT A FFVIII GUIDE I SPY?
vip
pixel
SSSSHHTEEEEVEEEEEE!!! I HAVER THE SAME MEMORY CARD!! WOOOT!

ahem

yeah youd think you would draw better with all those sketchbooks you got there

*winks*
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
hey LC, if you want a bigger tv then DONT BUT SO MANY EXPENSIVE EBAY THINGS! shit, you could not have bought shitty games like Drakengard and fork up enough cash for a $180 tv (which is definitely big enough)

lol i liked drakengard... but the music was getting so anoying!!
vip
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
SSSSHHTEEEEVEEEEEE!!! I HAVER THE SAME MEMORY CARD!! WOOOT!
ahem
yeah youd think you would draw better with all those sketchbooks you got there

*winks*

:((((
pixel

setup pic one, the TV is flat screen, i love that shit. i have a 1000 watt amp for a 5.1ch surround system.haha you can see my psone, xbox, and PS2. that only a quarter of the games i have, the rest tend to scatter at night when im in bed.

closer look, 27 inches of love and a very expensive surround system.

LOOKOUT!!!! its a HOPPITY-FLOP!!!
nah, thats my dog.cutest darnest thing i ever saw.shes worth the post, shes always at the gamer setup at my feet anyways.
pixel
Ahh!!! Suikoden IV! Get away you abomination! *runs and dives into the nearest ocean*
staff
pixel
Nice dog.

Does it run Linux?
staff
pixel
I'd post mine but I'm about to move. Might be a refreshing sight against all of these crazy American and whatever else covers I keep seeing. Here in Australia (Europe) we have boring covers. Without fancy pictures down the spines. I feel ripped off.
pixel
*sniff* The joys of a scanner.

I wanna show my collection off! It's pretty decent too.

One fine day, dammit. One...fine...day.
staff
pixel
staff
pixel
DS FTW
vip
pixel
one day when I get my house back I'll revive this topic with a picture of mine!!! *cries*
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #254 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?