March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Tedious Delights

staff
pixel
So, we probably consider some games tedious bores (Final Fantasy Tactics, who the hell likes that?), but what are some games you're currently playing that you'd consider tedious... delights?

Example: We Love Katmari. Ideally you would also explain why, but I think it is self-evident in the case of WLK.

(I was trying to work the double entendre here, but you'll have to settle for this, depending on your opinion of the DQ series and pronunciation of "tedious".)
vip
pixel
right off the bat, without thinking much:

Disgaea - Item world or leveling up or whatever ... you can so beat the game without doing all that crap, but you still do it cause you wanna be cool like that.

Any Fighting game that youre good at and you play about 5 people on arcade mode, then quit

The first 20 hours in 90 percent of rpgs (or perhaps the LAST twenty?)
pixel
i liked final fantasy tactics..
vip
pixel
As much as I wanted myself to Like Final Fantasy Tactics, I hated it...

oddly enough, I played the hell out of Tactics Advance...I'm a wacko...
pixel
The whole GTA series. Running around do mindless, repetitive, uncomprimising, pre-scripted missions with no element of free choice can be very tedious, but at least, on the flipside, you got to run over people.
vip
pixel
FF I & II:Dawn of Souls... I've played the first game on the NES, PC (emulator), Playstation, and now once again on the GBA... Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it.... but I KNOW what happens next...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #257 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?