March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Guild Wars - Who plays?

vip
pixel
Is there anyone who plays this title? I just recently picked up a copy (just in time to prepare to blow more money for the sequel).

So far I'm having a blast with the game, only haven't joined up with a party yet *except for when the game formed up a small party to fight another group of players*.

So far my character is Level 7, a Necromancer/Warrior (I should have gone with another class as my second, but meh... too late now!).

Just looking to see what others think of the game, see if you play the game and can meet up in-game and run a few missions... (since I don't even know how to do that!)
vip
pixel
again, just like Final Fantasy XI I played a beta version of this a loooonnnggg time ago and my computer just couldn't handle it *cries* but what I did get a chance to play of it, the game seemed pretty cool.
staff
pixel
I used to. I have a level 20 Elementalist Monk that can pretty much anihilate in five seconds anything you might come upon in large numbers. So let me know if you need help; I don't really play anymore, but I wouldn't mind coming on to help you out, Meth.
staff
pixel
But could he beat Orlandu?
pixel
www.knightonlineworld.com
^
kicks guild wars arse and is free!
and more then just ur pt can explore. + huge war events
il never waste my cash on guild wars ^.~
staff
pixel
Paul said:
But could he beat Orlandu?

No.

Also, you don't have to pay for Guild Wars past the initial copy of the game. And considering you get about a hundred hours (presuming you do nothing with PvP) of gameplay for your $50, that's a damn good value.

Last edited by Ziyad on March 22, 2006

pixel
Ziyad said:
Also, you don't have to pay for Guild Wars past the initial copy of the game. And considering you get about a hundred hours (presuming you do nothing with PvP) of gameplay for your $50, that's a damn good value.

yah i know.. i did the beta for guild wars lol.
for knight online pvp is only for orc vs. human
lots of quests too... but a lack of different music.. but what they have is pretty good.
vip
pixel
So far I am very happy with the game, still haven't done much in the way of guilds or even teaming up with real people and running quests with living breathing individuals... the 'bots' are good enough for now... maybe for my next character? I dunno...

So far my character's Level 8, and the current quest I'm doing I keep getting my ass handed to me by a large group of Charr... I keep whittling the number down and respawning... and repeat... over again... then I get tired and try another mission, just to come back to them again...

But, loving the game none the less...
staff
pixel
Seriously now, I can take out twenty Charr at once and keep you healed at the same time. Just give me the opportunity to prove it.
vip
pixel
IMing you now...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #260 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?