March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Procrastination desists; Square Haven launches; world peace, Star Wars on DVD expected to follow

pixel
Well done, Matt. Impressive, indeed. :)
pixel
Awesome job Matt, congrats and good luck !
pixel
The new site looks great! I have been looking forward to the opening :)
pixel
Yep, great job, Matt. But seriously though, with the opening out of the way, you think you could do a feature on Gump anytime soon?
pixel
:-D
staff
pixel
Well, unfortunately Gump and Shar got into this whole ugly issue about Donald Duck not taking advantage of the blessings of pants, so they're not exactly on speaking terms at the moment. Hopefully the whole thing will blow over soon...
pixel
Go Gump! unlike my cat, her guidance leads me towards her food dish.
pixel
Hows about some forums?!
staff
pixel
How about some MONEY?? This shit isn't free, you know...
vip
pixel
I think it would be nicer if the newest comment was on top.
staff
pixel
I responded to your gripe here
pixel
Hehe... Nice site =) Good job doodz!
pixel
Damn, it's been like a friggin year since this site's been up. The wait was well worth it though, very cool.
pixel
beautiful work, splendid. I've waited, and waited, and waited some more. And now it is finally here, and it is awesome.
pixel
Way to go, Matt ^_^ I'm glad to see you pulled through! Bitching new layout, I may have to steal it.

Well, not really :P

I almost died when I saw the forums were gone x_x (may remember me as Zidane)
vip
pixel
Yea, the forums' return is eagerly anticipated. Really.

Great job, BTW :D
pixel
yaa, haven't we all wait for a year or so....it' finally up XD
pixel
If you dont want to spend a lot of money on a forum then you can get a great one here (PHP/MySQL) for free http://www.invisionboard.com/
pixel
I guess it's not the MB itself that costs money (there's many great MBs in php/sql out atm, phpbb etc...) It's more the hosting and the space that a MBs takes.
vip
pixel
Alright. I'm gonna try this one last time... I've tried, repeatadly, to post comments on here... Bloody Hell, I'm so confused, though... Where's my bourbon? Ah. Great to see everything back(in it's own way...).
pixel
hmmmm.... Seems to me that we could use this section as a makeshift forum until the return of the real ones....

Just simple musings....
From a simple person
staff
pixel
I tried installing that Invision Board. Man, that thing is a piece of shit...
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #466 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?