March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square unveils blessed GBA lineup

pixel
DAmn... I guess I really HAVE to buy a GBA now....
vip
pixel
Kick ass!!! :D
pixel
Hey, Shar, I thought you were dead or something !
staff
pixel
She is dead. Dead to you and I. All she does it sit at home, sipping congnac and playing Warcraft III all day long.
vip
pixel
Why doesn't she play WC3 with me then, dammit? The Square Haven Duo of Destruction.
staff
pixel
Didn't I fire you...?

Oh, wait. That was Paul. Yeah, you're fired too, Eric.
pixel
Matt, if you fire all of your staff, even less work will get done.
staff
pixel
Don't contradict me! You're fired!
staff
pixel
Don't hurt me. :(
pixel
I'm not your staff !

You can't fire me !
pixel
haha... oh so funny comments.
but on a Game related note: good on Square for finally doing the thing, ie. work on the GBA, now people will have a reason to buy it (stated earlier ;) )
vip
pixel
Can I get fired too Matt!?
staff
pixel
No.
staff
pixel
Final Fantasy: Unlimited (note: you guys don't cover that - why the fuck not) fans are apparently claiming that FF:CC is to be based on the uh, ubiquitously acclaimed anime. No official word yet (duh, all we know is the damn title), but I dunno. Something seems logical about that, I guess. Also, repeated listening to Mario RPG explosion sound effects hurts my ears.
staff
pixel
Why should we cover stupid anime? The staff has no sincere interest in it and there are dozens of sites out there that do cover it.
vip
pixel
Anime is for douchebags. But since I'm fired now, I guess it doesn't really matter what I think. It wasn't like I was doing any work anyway.
staff
pixel
Uh well not that I have any particular interest in it so I guess you have a point, but it's a Square title so that's my logic. :)
staff
pixel
Hmmm... I seem to have fired my entire staff. And since you insist upon FF: Anime Crap coverage, would you like a job doing this?
staff
pixel
No thanks mate, I know absolutely nothing about it and have my own website to take care of. Thanks for the workload offer, though :P
staff
pixel
Yeah, I sawr it. Props for you for giving props to Eternal Darkness. I love ED so good.
staff
pixel
Thanks. Never played it! But then, it's not been released in PAL territories yet either. :(
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #522 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?