March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Latest info on Final Fantasy X spin-offs

staff
pixel
That article (this one) is completely unfounded. WHat power or reason does Games Are Fun have for officially "confirming" the existence and realease date for the spinoffs? I think that they're full of chit...
staff
pixel
The Japanese source GAF cites (Quiter) merely has a tentative release date for the FFX "derived" titles without any specifics. I only mentioned this because it might have been that the FFX games were mentioned alongside the GBA titles, but apparently no one noticed except GAF...

The burden of proof is on GAF, since they explicitly claim that they "confirmed" the release date. We do no claim this, although we do mention it...
staff
pixel
We have confirmed, however, the name of Rikku version, which is, of course, Rikku's Lesbo-rotic Adventures.
staff
pixel
I, like, commas, you, know :)
staff
pixel
Unnecessary commas! AHHH.
pixel
Random comma-tolization !

Same as random capatilization !

Is that you sNOTEY ?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Just wanted to see what it did.
pixel
pixel
staff
pixel
Yeah, you've singlehandedly bankrupted Square Haven. Thanks a lot!
pixel
Sorry about that Matt.

But, what does so ?

Minus the asterisks, obviously.
pixel
Sorry about that Matt.

But, what does so ?

Minus the asterisks, obviously.
vip
pixel
FF Spinoffs? Does Square intend to lose all fanbase by releasing such hogwash?
staff
pixel
What?

The fanbase is ostensibly the reason that the spin-offs are being made.
staff
pixel
Yeah, I'm afraid you're the only one against the spinoffs, Zoom. I, for one, can hardly wait for Rikku's Lesbo-rotic Adventures.
pixel
What's the point of the teaser pic if its all one big pointless rumour? i think the pic should be proof enough.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #525 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?