March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / English version of Kingdom Hearts theme song renamed

pixel
Hey, the vacuum is a spiffy place to live. Have some respect.
pixel
i like the regular "Hikari" better than simple and clean in my opinion; and how come they totally changed the lyrics in the american one. If u can understand japanese the lyrics are totally different. But it's still a really good song to listen to if u're in2 J-PoP. Mad Propz 2 square-haven (nice cite u got here keep it up).
pixel
I really like the original japanese version of "Hikari" too. i just downloaded it and it sounds different then the english version but sounds better.
pixel
It's BOTH TIGHT! both japanese and american! but sometimes they leave out the good things..(i dunno what) ^^()
pixel
I think that "Hikari" and "Simple & Clean" may be a little different from each other... But they're still Awesome, right?
pixel
i like both but can i you download it on ipod,and media player or only mp3
pixel
"Simple and Clean" was a great theme song to listen to and if I had a MP3 Player, iPOD or PSP I will download that music!
pixel
It's soo Addictive!!!! It's like crack... not like I have any now but If I stop listening to I'll die!!!
Oh yeah the REMIX is SWEET!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #542 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?