March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Some guy on winter break spends entire winter break in seclusion making album database... for VIDEO GAMES

staff
pixel
Good work! Too bad I already saw it all, or I'd be sifting through it right now for illustrious soundtrack details! What? Destati was used in the E3 trailers? Amazing! I'll have to come back here sometime! Like in 10 minutes! Even better, I'm adding this to my bookmarks!

Press Ctrl+D when browsing the albums feature to add Paul's sexy work to your favourites list.
staff
pixel
Not that anyone really cares, but you had best be shilling!

I managed to spend hours just putting in the damn ratings system. Rate, don't hate!
pixel
Wow.

I'm...

*speechless*

...And you should know what that actually means coming from me...
staff
pixel
Hey Robby, didn't I see you on IRC at some point a couple of years ago? What happened to all that, man? Where's the motivation!
vip
pixel
Like I said on A.I.M., spankin' job Paul, you evil procastinator!
staff
pixel
yes, it's all so fabulous. And for your fantastic work, paul, i will give you a bonus!

ok, SH makes -$360 a year... so you will get a check for nothing!
staff
pixel
Yay for nothing!

Congratulations Paul! Your obsessive-compulsive desire to be really, really thorough will no doubt be appreciated by many.
pixel
i dont get it
pixel
And you're an idiot.

So shut up.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #632 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?