March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / New logos of 2003 suck ass even more as Square Enix follows Konami with "reinvention"

pixel
my dogs breath smells like his ass.
pixel
^ yeah, dont ask me how that double posted. I think I refreshed the page and like...double posted n'stuff. (my bad)
pixel
Correct me if Im wrong Paul but I really dont remember saying that before. I do believe that makes it new. (By the way... nice comeback.;)
staff
pixel
You're all a bunch of fucking tossers. Matt is king. Paul is queen. You're all a bunch of fucking tossers.
pixel
Can I be the princess?
vip
pixel
Ok, just shut up, because no matter how hard you try, you're just going to dig yourself deeper into the hole of idiocy. Quit acting like a freaking five year old, let it go, and get a life. I remember a picture, it had a quote to go with it.

"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
vip
pixel
Just in case... that comment was aimed towards STT...
pixel
Apparently you didnt read any of the previous posts. As I said, this is all pointless. We were kidding. I was never trying to make a point. I was only arguing for fun. You should accually read the thing you are posting about before you make a comment about it!
pixel
Yeah, let's all just walk away from this. Rahul, you continue doing the fantastic news posting that you've been doing the last few weeks, and Spike - you return to your Natalie Portman online stroke photos you chaos-lovin son of a bitch :)
staff
pixel
Why don't you actually review what you said?

1) "I was JUST KIDDING"
2) "I WAS KIDDING"
3) "I just kept going because I just felt like having a little fun."

Either you wanted to weasel out of taking responsibility for dumb posts or you really were kidding. I assumed the latter (hence the redundancy tag) and then you just stated it explicitly.
vip
pixel
Argh...

You know how you get so irate at someone for doing something completely utterly stupid when you're in a bad mood or in complete oral piercing PAIN?

That would be me at this point. Stupid retainer was tightened, and I only have to wear it 10 hours a day, but it's way too tight, and I dont know how I would get it to still fit if I left it out for the extended 14 hours, so I'm leaving it in...and it's a pain that would drive you so mad, it's scary. I could tear a rabbit and her new born children to giblets right now. So in the next few days, I will be very quick to anger...

STT - I DID read everything, yet pain and annoyance caused me to lash out, and I apologize.
pixel
Thanks Crimson Head. And yes Paul, for the forth time, I was just kidding. I thought we all were? Oh well, whatever.
staff
pixel
It bears repeating: do you have anything new to add? Sure, we can go on ad infinitum, but we're probably all bored by now.
vip
pixel
holy mother of god you people! this is quite interesting... and all this over a silly logo... now boys play nice *throws a slab of meat*
pixel
I miss the old logo,and you guys have an intersting argument.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #737 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?