March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square Enix confirms Kingdom Hearts sequel (again)

pixel
This is going to be one damn amazing game, period. The merger of these 2 companies will completely revolutionize RPG's. Both companies contained strong points in the opposites weakness, and now that the marriage has taken place, these 2 companies will procreate some good shit. Kingdom Hearts 2, of course, is at the top of the list. I believe they are estimating the release in late 2005, but Im not entirely sure. I do know however, most likely the game will be developed for the Playstation 3 platform. Also, if your a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan, or perhaps just looking for some answers to the secret ending cinima in Kingdom Hearts, check this site out http://www.ansemreport.com/, these guys have some good shit here, and you can even d/l the Deep Dive video. Yours lovingly, Strohm.
staff
pixel
Kingdom Hearts 2 will not be developed for the playstation 3 platform. Stop assuming things! You're going to get the damn fanboys all riled up...
staff
pixel
Wow, nearly 99% of made up bullshit!

I congratulate you sir for your rife speculatory ability!
staff
pixel
okay, comon now. let's not start this up again...
pixel
To Bad It Isn't Out Yet
pixel
cant wait to see what happens next.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #739 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?