March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / IGN rouses stupid fans with inane rumor

vip
pixel
to the ..."pompous" lad with a lot of 5?s in his name:
wow, youre soo scary my good fellow! and since you obviouslly werent taught proper gentleman manners in the school that taught you such words to refer to "pals" and...."friends" so just to keep it polite: go fuck yourself you inmature little bitch that started to act all holy on us, you got nothing and at the first sign of losing truth in your reasoning you resorted to foul language. So, go back to jerking off to the pictures of your dad pleasing himself with sharp cheese cutting objects and learn some manners...or contemporary english if you may, okej?
staff
pixel
Asshole555------What the hell is wrong with you did your mother forget to breast feed you today..I mean...I've heard it can agitate children..but jeez....Anyway, Hikari can be both male and female..however I am female..at least you got that right.....also..I am indeed horny...do you have a problem with that...well..I figured someone as gay as yourself would have a problem with a horny girl....now....will you please just shut your goddamn, motherfucking, shitfaced, dograping, baby eating mouth before I have to beat you with a virtual lead pipe !
pixel
All I wish to say to the pompous-arrogant-elitist-cocksmoking-motherfucking-ball-licking-man with many 5in his name is this :

Estie calicve de tabernacle tu es un idiot qui ne d?serve pas l'oxygen dont il respire. Ainsi, tu n'es pas le seul personne capable de parler plus qu'une language, non plus d'?tre capable de sacrer dans cette language. Pas tout le monde qui visite ce site est Americain, comme mes copains vous avez dit. Moi, je suis Canadien. Alors, va fourrer le chien, tu est rempli de merde.

...Wow, I still got it.
vip
pixel
dude!! I always say that FFVII-2 started problems everytime it was mentioned!
vip
pixel
haha... dude, he said he'd get 'one of his lad's' haha... he's got lad's... no I do not smoke weed...
pixel
?h, I am sorry horny girl I did know you had no friends in the real world, your so fat and ugly so you must travel on website to website. Sad story.
To YUNA1881... you fucking slut mind your stuff.
And Rob you must be a jew one of those Hitler didn`t finish off hope your famliy burned well in Auschwitz.
Very low class human you are and ugly name anyway.

Din j?vla fittunge kommer du n?gonsin till Sverige s? ska d?da dig med ett j?rn r?r. Hela din fitt familj kan brinna den sikt du ligger i hora. Sjuka kukhuvud och en riktig idiot, nazisterna kommer att suga livet ur dig opus. Sedan du din franska fitta inte v?gar f?r vi v?l ?nska yuna1881 och rachel med ett pojk namn kan du dra en med slidungar som ni ?r.

?hh, I still got it.
pixel
Thank you all for this good time I loved to stay here a bit longer but In have work do finish I "real" world so goodbye, and rob motherfucking dickhead I glad low class human so we germans can feel gods sometimes bye bye asshole.
pixel
Hey asswhipe. even if you don't understand french, it shouldn't be hard to look at the word on the second last line that clearly shows I am a Canadian. Now, maybe in asswhipe-town Sweden, or Norway, or whatever the fuck Scandanavian country you come from, they don't teach you how to understand the obvious, but everywhere else in the world, including under-priviledged Africa, they do.

So go kill yourself, you anti-semitic bastard.

Now, may the world live on in peace.
vip
pixel
ohh yes... I guess I am a slut ^_^
staff
pixel
Yeah, you still got it... a predilection for ad hominem attacks.

This reminds me of yesterday when I was walking around at night. There was this German-sounding woman who asked us if we knew what a "cock sllt" was. I guess she still hasn't quite grasped the nuances of vulgar English slang quite yet, like our friend here. :P
pixel
Paul. Four words. Fuck logic and reason.

Obviously I prefer making personal attacks, it's what I do. Always have. It's fun, actually.
pixel
I retract previous statement, I stopped reading 555's message when he lapsed into German.

Meaning: I thought Paul was bitching me out. I was in shock, what can I say.

Now, Paul, for the less well informed on this here... comment section, how bout you explain what you just said, with those big words predilection and ad hominem? (and yes, *I* do know what they mean)
pixel
...And what that post means is that I am sorry Paul.
staff
pixel
Don't mess with Pablo!
staff
pixel
WOW!!! Final Fantast VII-2?!?!? You don't say!!!
pixel
O_O Geez... this reminds me of something from quite a long time ago... He he... 'cept worse here.
pixel
Wow... thats a lotta dissing...

-pompous prick
-fuck you
-IQ-less heaps of shit and motherfuckers
-cocksmoker
-shitfaced, dograping, eater of babies
-fat american bitch
-dick smokers
-you are gay
-go fuck yourself you inmature little bitch
-shut your goddamn, motherfucking, shitfaced, dograping, baby eating mouth
-the pompous-arrogant-elitist-cocksmoking-motherfucking-ball-licking-man
-you fucking slut
-asswhipe
-you anti-semitic bastard

None is fouler than the language spoken here. He he... makes me laugh.

555's--> You're a fucking moron. Do you have any clue how iggnorant and unintelligent you are? You don't even deserve the time that has been wasted to dis your ass. Low class human? Excuse me but take a look at exactly how dim-witted and inept you sound. Please. Vous ?tes un ingrate foutu. Vous ne pouvez pas m?me parler la langue fran?aise proporly, pourtant vous avez les boules ? continuer et pour dire ce que vous . Vous ?tes truely la seule personne antis?mitique ici. Tsh... get a fucking life.
staff
pixel
**AHEM**

WOW!!! Final Fantast VII-2?!?!? You don't say!!!
pixel
Wow, FFVII-2!?!?!
Damn, I hope it actually happens.
Probably won't, after all it is everybody's own little pipedream.
staff
pixel
I got last!
pixel
Opps... topic... yeah... right...

Well I hope they do make an FF7-2 or atleast a FF7 remake. I would much rather like it to be for the PS2 or the PS3. I could not imagine playing FF7 on the PSP, nor would I. (Okay, I would but still!)
staff
pixel
SpiketheThird2.....would'nt that mean you're SpiketheFourth ???? Any...FF7-2....I just dont know....mixed feelings I guess...if they could get the exact same people who worked on FF7 to do it..then fine......but....what if they just half-assed it thinking it would sell well based on name alone ?
pixel
Well, I accually used to be registered under the name SpiketheThird... but then it wouldn't let me post comments anymore. (Dunno why.) So I reregistered as SpiketheThird2. Heh... oh well.

Well, yeah... I dunno. I'm pretty confident in Square. They've never disapointed us with a game yet ('cept maybe FF9) but I think they'd be pretty good about making it like the first. They know how pissed fans would be and it would hurt their rep if they screwed up, so I'm sure they'd put a lot of time and effort into it. Though that is another problem. They may be to afraid to attempt a remake or sequel because of those reasons.
pixel
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #838 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?