March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / EXCLUSIVE!!! Final Fantasy VII-2 confirmed for PSP

pixel
FFVII-2, sure.
"On the PSP" sure.
Don't you think that Sony would sieze on this as an opportunity to sell their coming product?
Also interesting that Squenix doesn't mention it on ANY of their sites, including the Japanese one. You are fool, and you should be ashamed of yourself for lying to the public. Perhaps I would be more persuaded if you had some form of CONCRETE proof. But, you don't.
pixel
You are fool too, dragmire.

Good times CH, good times.
pixel
Battlemax...can you show us some links to prove that its in the works???Besides I'd have to agree with the other posts that Sony and Square-Enix would be better off seizing the moment and releasing it on the ps2 because of the large number of ps2 owners and coz of the *supposedly* high price of the psp on release(around $300).
vip
pixel
yeah... I love how it's exclusivly for the PSP... best shit ever....
vip
pixel
holy beejesus!!1 how can you not believe this! this is the best day of my life ever since i jerked off thinking of the time my mom fucked the milkman!!!tellme!! is vincent gonna be in it??!! VINCENT ROXXORS!!!11!! TELL MEEeEEEeE!!!!111
pixel
Look, just becuase a user "confirmed" the existance of this game, doesn't mean its true. I could do the same, with no evidence or details, but that would be lying. Call me what you want, but FFVII remains the pinnacle of RPGS and to suggest a sequel with no evidence is crude. I'm going to wait for some form of proof, until then, I'll be content with what Squenix ACTUALLY is releasing.
pixel
square haven just did this so everyone would argue and get all pissy about it. hehe ggs to them, it's actually worth reading the comments.
staff
pixel
Hey! Bitches! What is this shit about asking some non-person for proof?
If you get proof about a Squenix title, it's from us, you asswipes! So don't go thinking some nobody has a one-up on us, because I speak German!
There.
pixel
Squenix is working on a new action RPG : Fianl Fantasy VII-2!!!!! It's going to be just like Zelda II, side scrolling and all. I have a Rom of it, but I can't share it.

On a side note, FF7-2 will NEVER come out. NEVER EVER EVER EVER! If it does, my stuffed koala bear will kill every employee at Squenix.
vip
pixel
hey! you speak german? joshua needs a german lap doncer! go! run to him rahul! run!
vip
pixel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!
staff
pixel
Joshua needs a lot of shit, and one of those shits is a new design. I'm not going to lapdonce his news section as well! I have other things to do!

Like Gamingredients!
pixel
This is just like that time on Final Fantasy VII Citadel, when some guy claimed he was from Square and Aeris was originally intended to live. He claimed that there was a way to bring her back in all of the versions. He had people going for a couple of years. Then he admitted he was just some lying scum. I tuned into this site shortly before his downfall. He had no proof either. Interestingly similar eh? Doesn't matter who can speak German, FFVII-2 is not coming out, so sites can report on other more stable and official things, like FFX-2 and such.
vip
pixel
will you lap donc for me?
staff
pixel
The point is not that "FFVII-2" is not coming out; the point is that we know nothing either way. Especially not 14 year olds.
German is important if you take notice of our news sources...
staff
pixel
dragmire, you seem to be under the impression that I can be persuaded by naive fanboys to post rumors as truth. the fact of the matter is that I am entertained by people like BattleMax who believe these rumors, and likewise I'm entertained by people like you, who believe that I'm stupid enough to believe the rumors. what a buttmunch!
so thanks for the entertainment, dragmire.
pixel
That's not at all similar, nor interesting, for that matter, dragmire. This is what's called, er, making Matt laugh histerically for days on end. And you be helping him at that, congrats.
"In related news, Hurricane Isabel has transformed into a gargantuan 300 mile-wide cloud of love that rains nickels and does your Precalculus homework." Guy, this here is more likely to have happened than FFVII-2.
pixel
Why, oh why do I get the feeling that some people just don't like me. And Matt, if you're so sure that it never existed then why did you post it. And also, how could rumors like a secound FF7 be around this long without some truth. And how many here read Electronic Gaming monthly? HMM? If there is some link to that site I can post then I will If It has anything concrete (like it will matter anyway). And also there has been some consideration by Square Soft( before they were squareenix) and whether it went through or not none of you will know(or beleive). Till It does come out.
pixel
Please note ,or ignore, that I will go on a cyber journey and will not post again till I find evidence. So so long(if you care).
staff
pixel
Good luck on your Cyber Journey, Battlemax! Maybe you'll "meet" Aeris along the way!
pixel
I didn't meet Aeries but I did find proof. I'm so ashamed to say that it was not the proof I was looking for that I will never post on this sight again. As if anyone cared anyway.
pixel
I spelled Aeris wrong. Matt, Please erase my account or give me directions on how to do so.
pixel
lol what a noob. He found his "proof" but he isn't willing to share it with us.
pixel
LOL
You guys don't get it, Matt, i did not say that you believed it, it WAS just like FFVII Citadel, becuase the webmaster over there was rather skeptical, but the public was swayed.
Good to see I have invoked laughs from the staff here, and have been given the title or "resident naysayer"

Proud to be a part of the Haven,
Dragmire
pixel
"And also, how could rumors like a secound FF7 be around this long without some truth."

I'm still convinced you can resurrect General Leo, and get playable suitless Samus in Super Metroid.
vip
pixel
"Joshua needs a lot of shit, and one of those shits is a new design. I'm not going to lapdonce his news section as well! I have other things to do!

Like Gamingredients!"

OMG OMG OMG DO I SMELL SHAMELESS SITE PLUG!? GASP!

Well, it's not like I care. I work there. You will go. Now. Or die. Bwahaha.
staff
pixel
you work at gamingredients?

what a sucker!
vip
pixel
Yeah, I know.

Rahul keeps me in a closet with a computer and tells me to make art or I get no food. At least I improve with my art though. :D
staff
pixel
He works at Gamingredients, I work at Square Haven. Both suckers.
pixel
The Proof was that FFVII-2 will not come out anytime soon. As In year's. So therefore The current rumors are false. But as of a few minutes ago, I am really confused. I can't find any trace of the proof which was an arctile on Kindom Hearts 2. One of the games creaters said that a sequel to FF7 was "unrealistic". So now I don't know what to think. So I am not leaving til more comes up. and I wont post anymore news for my sake.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #883 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?