March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children details

pixel
I understand that there was some speculation as to the the type of product that was to be released, however, it was to my understanding that most people thought that FFVII: Advent Children would be a game and only possibly be a movie. I wrote an article at www.rpgplayersrealm.com on the matter. Please someone, go and read it and check my sources. Did I miss something or did I accumulate correct information. If I accidentally misinformed people, I would like to recall my statements and make it correct ASAP. Thank you.

- Aztec
staff
pixel
How about you don't fucking spam your website here, bitch! Whatever we posted here is the way it is, so if your article rips off our content, then it's probably correct.
vip
pixel
Hmmm... summer 2004 over here? or over there... or will it ever come over here and if so that means I will have to swim to Japan and grab me a copy.... or use ebay...
vip
pixel
:( I'm not excited anymore.
pixel
I am considering changing my Identity.
pixel
I am considering changing my Identity.
pixel
I don't know if I would rather play it or watch a sequel. And just because some people are getting their undies in a bundle about my my predicions then I will admit that this is not what I was predicting at all so no one cannot consider me right about this. (you win this time draqmire, but then again you are quit possibly the sharpest and the one who talks the most sense of all the people at this site and i respect that)
pixel
I mean that no one can consider my predictions right. >_
vip
pixel
You're like a bad itch that never goes away.
pixel
I'll try to only be a breif itch..... a itch that comes back very often.^_*
pixel
What the hell is wrong with you people. I didn't even get my info from this site. I'm just curious if someone knows any more about topic...I really didn't want some half-witted dumbfucks argueing about stupid name changes.
vip
pixel
Aztec...'What is wrong with us?' having seen that question asked here all the time there is really only one true answer... EVERYTHING... if you can't deal with it... then go... we don't want you here anyway...
pixel
I was gonna say something demeaning to someone here, but by the time I started to write, I forgot who I was supposed to make fun of.

My bad.
pixel
thats because there are so many dumbasses, you forget who it is that you want to make fun of.
pixel
Precisely Dave, precisely.
pixel
oh rob, how i have missed thee.
pixel
Ah Dave, how Rob misses thou. And how thee misses making amking these bitches thee's... bitches.
staff
pixel
You guy may be Haven veterans, but Jesus Christ stop being lame.
pixel
Judging from the screens, this movie has the potential to make or break FFVII to a new audience. Just like the original Playstation game did, bringing a new generation to Final Fantasy, so to, does this game have the possibility to make up for FF: Spirits Within. Pray to whatever you pray to for this movie not to be a flop, but to be a fantastic visual treat, worthy of the title Final Fantasy.
staff
pixel
rob and kain! sittin in a tree!
staff
pixel
Thanks for your wise words dragmire, now I know what to do - I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to imagine how to continue without them
pixel
everyone just needs to stop being such fanboys/girls about it, and stop increasing the damn hype. you have screens thus far, and that is it. no matter what the outcome, it is going to be praised because it is the every holy final fantasy VII!! woo-fuckin-hoo! just wait to see when it comes out if it is actually good, and stop pasting your pants with semen because you get to watch a movie with sephiroth and cloud, and will actually have your hands free to wack it. geez...
pixel
I'll be whacking it to Tifa's titties, not Sephy and Cloud.
pixel
well that, my friend, is ok.
pixel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.*_*
pixel
For those of you who are having trouble finding the trailer. I posted it to the newsgroup alt.binaries.multimedia.sci-fi use winrar to extract. File size is around 44 MB
pixel
Assasin knows how to spell. That would be sarcasm.

Hum... I have faith in Square. From the looks of it, anyway, it seems it has a real good chance of living up to it's predecessor. It looks promising to me and I personally can't wait for it to come out.
pixel
Thats not foonny.
pixel
Heh... yeah it is.
pixel
That was sarcasm. Dude.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #897 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?