March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Advent Children details

pixel
I meant to say that I think he means. My bad.
pixel
Yeah maybe... x_x
pixel
I'v seen it too (thefinal fantasy VII ACTRAILER) and seph does look diferent.
pixel
ArkLancerVII how did you see the FFadvent Children trailer are in the uk region or somewhere else because i haven't seen i guess it do not reach the U.S yet but i can't wait until the movie gets out i will buy it wants it gets out on dvd
pixel
tifa31 how did you see the FFadvent Children trailer are in the uk region or somewhere else because i haven't seen i guess it do not reach the U.S yet but i can't wait until the movie gets out i will buy it wants it gets out on dvd
pixel
I saw it on the Tech TV show: X Play.
pixel
This better be GOOOOD or im gonn blow some sh*t up
pixel
To follow up arguably the best game every made is nearly impossible but for some odd reason i have hope in square and believe it can be done.
pixel
all i know is that if this movie sucks im blowing my brains all over the place
pixel
Every body relax....Ive got the offical movie trailor and it is kick ass! Sephiroth has short hair and his masamune is also shorter or maybe its a katana. Anyways, it is awsome, trust me. He cuts Cloud's motor cycle in half in the begging and you can guess the rest. They fight, one on one.
pixel
you know...... noone said the man with the short hair is sephiroth.... in fact from all the random crap ive read and seen im pretty sure its his son..... sephiroth is the cripple in the wheelchair which pisses me off to no end....... though impretty sure hell get back up to beat the hell out of cloud because god damnit you know he deserves it...... i mean he just stood there and let you do omnislash on him.... you really think hes gonna be dead so easy?
pixel
oh i forgot....the trailer is in the us cuz ive seen it multiple times and it owns..... alot. the short haired person bows and kisses the hand of the person in the wheelchair so i really doubt its sephiroth....
pixel
i agree with g wraith if this doesnt own...... we all need to blow shit up and kill all the people who made the movie unless the redo it right....... and fix ffx2 lol
pixel
If you haven't noticed it is a girl in the wheelchair and to me it looks like it Aeris since the trailer is talking about her and that he's blaming himself for her death. I get a funny feeling she's still alive.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #902 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?