March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Nintendo posts first ever profit loss

pixel
boo hiss, it's microsoft's fault!
staff
pixel
This is what matters: "The foreign exchange loss is non-operational and it does not affect our valuation on the company. Considering its healthy operating cash flow, Nintendo's stock seems to be very cheap," Nakako said.
pixel
Buy low, sell high!!!
pixel
Nintindo needs to buy microsoft and Sony needs to buy Nintendo. That way there would only be one game platform. Hehe.
pixel
Yeah, sure, Nintendo by Microsoft. That's not the way Microsoft work buddy. Nintendo may have a large fortune, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to Bill's vault storage capacity. You have some serious issues Assasin, work them out.
pixel
It's a joke. Jeez.
pixel
You should drop the "asin Dude" from your name, because "Ass" suits you quite well.
pixel
Good stuff Joshua! Thanks again for the videos over at SquareAmp, good to see that your site still remains awesome. My name over there is Nephtis, so I may see you another day.
staff
pixel
man, josh. i bet it's pretty awesome having dragmire massage your prostate with his tongue. if only i could find my own man-whore...
pixel
What... Rahul isn't your man-whore?
staff
pixel
bahahaha! no, not anymore. he has his own man-whores now.
pixel
I know a few Female ones who are for sale.
pixel
Female manhores? Huh... don't they call them transexuals nowadays?
pixel
I can tell that was sarcasm. You know what I meant. I know your not stupid although that would have been my first guess.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #905 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?