March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / N-Gage a dismal failure

staff
pixel
BAHAHAHAHA!!
staff
pixel
"This is where I got farther with Lara..blah blah blah..." Too bad he's probably the only wanker in his county with the damn thing! Hahahahahaha
pixel
And just think... N-Cage will proubly never sell as many as GBAs in only it's first week, the entire time the N-Cage is out on the market.
pixel
haha... that's sad, yet incredibly funny at the same time.
pixel
This is probably the same thing the PSP will do. But the PSP is by Sony, so a few more people will buy it. A few more.
pixel
If the PSP is within a reasonable price range, id buy it.
pixel
300 greens sound good?
pixel
Yes it is for Sony. Therefore a LOT more people will buy it. (rich ones) I can tell you aren't a fan of Sony, but they have definatly flourished in the gaming industry and will most likely do quite well with it's PSP.
staff
pixel
pixel
so... that means a crap load more sold within the second week? (didn't have time to read the article you linked).
pixel
hmph i knew that system sucked godd thing i didnt buy one!
pixel
What?
pixel
And Spike, acually, my video game company loyalties are definatly with the big Sony. I even still buy PS1 games. And I also still play FFT even after beating it over a year ago.
pixel
Oh, I thought you seemed to oppose it. Oh well. My mistake.
pixel
staff
pixel
just for clarity, The 400,000 units are worldwide sales. further, said units were units shipped and sold to retailers, not units sold to consumers.
pixel
Crap. Someone was screwed.
pixel
i don't like n-gage game boy is way better.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #908 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?