March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Grand Theft Auto instigates lawsuit against Sony, Take-Two, Wal-Mart

pixel
And ArchLancer... It's [b]ditto[/b] you asshole!

(Shit... I posted the same thing twice. I look like such a douschbag now. Oh well. Not much has changed than.)
pixel
it got ya covered dawg...
pixel
I got ya covered dawg...
pixel
I got ya covered dawg...
pixel
I don't.
pixel
I don't.
pixel
HOLY fuck, are you dumb.

And we all know it ain't TRS I'm talking bout.
pixel
The first and second post isn?t completely the same, because I ended up spelling ?I? incorrectly. The third post was a complete accident. IM SO STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. /beats self with a spiked bat.
pixel
Whut the fuck!Im glad to see peopie uusing the musal that matters. you all have valid points i think thes stupid fucks nead a bit more comon sens.
pixel
No, I don't have any comon sins. But I do have a little more common since than you. I believe you brought that upon yourself.
pixel
Where did the dramatic seriousness go? I have this weird feeling that it disapeared when darkcrono and A. Dude came in.
pixel
/zoink!! Sorry if I took the comments off topic. Next time I wont shoot up before I post.
pixel
Sounds like this kid needs some cornflakes. O_o
pixel
(to assasin dude)Forgive me that comment whus not aimed at you. And yes I have a hard time speling, my ignorans is dishonoring.
pixel
Don't worry about it.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #909 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?