March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Matsuno comments on Final Fantasy XII

pixel
A lota' Dope! Keep smokin'! Man I'm exited.-_-
staff
pixel
Excited. You're excited. For god's sake, learn to spell.
pixel
He's exited? Is he exiting the building?! Elvis?!?!
pixel
I R dink dis game be guud. i exited to!!! ^_^
pixel
Exited, exicted, who the fuck cares?! Either way, this shiznit looks hot!!

(Eh... is it just me or did the Magic Box website go down?)
pixel
Why pick on me when we have others on this sight who spell bad too. I'm so EXITED.(deal with it)
pixel
Dope!
vip
pixel
we make fun of everyone
pixel
Without making fun of people there would just be no way to exault our angers or maybe a pet peeve towards someone or something they do... Or even to push away insucurities about ourselves. There are to many reasons for it. Making fun of people is just to natural.
pixel
Primigenus, you should worry about yourself. Who cares if he can't spell for shit, the stupid f*ck he is. Though, I still like the little yutz. So shut the f*ck up, Primigenus, you half-witted f*ck!

See, I feel better now. =)
(jk btw)
pixel
*erm... The Magic Box... is it down or is it just me?*
vip
pixel
Man, you people need to chill out, lest we want another bickering bitch fest to occur......except that one was funny... but anyway.

Everyone, shut up.

Yes, the game looks cool, and I look forward to it. I wonder what exactly is going to make us ask "is this Final Fantasy?"... hmm...
pixel
Bah? You should chill homie. We aren't bickering. Huh, you musta' read wrong dog. We just be chilln' all up in her'. Fa sho.
pixel
JK means just kidding... case you didn't know.
pixel
I'm not sure but I have this weird feeling that Spike just stuck up for me. Thanks alot. But now people are going to think that I'm to stupid to stand up for myself.0_o
pixel
No clue what the site menu says but check this dope out:
www.naimoka.com/index.php?rub=nomura&page=listgal
pixel
You may be able to recognize the characters he draws but I'm not sure.^_~ I hope I typed it in right.
pixel
Don't worry about it. Anyone (no one specific; just in general) who would judge you like that is a fuck and you should just ignore them. Anyways, you've earned my respect, so you're fine in my book.
pixel
Good site... but it's in like Spanish ...I think.
pixel
French I think. I am a fan of Amano. I found out about this site at the ansem report. (go to the KH2 area of this site for the link there)
pixel
Yeah, teh dude has a cool drawing style.
pixel
Dude, check the other artist out. Like that Kim dude. This is the sort of stuff that I'm learning how to do so I naturaly have a different veiw of art than someone who studies Computer Graphics art.
pixel
I am sitting here trying to draw my own little picture of Cloud and I wish I could post it but I was stranded at this university without a scanner.>_
pixel
Damn! That's hot! I've never seen this form of art before. I've seen stuff like it but I really like this! Do you know what medium she uses? (Grr... wish I could read French.) I wanna look more into it; it's really pretty sweet.

You're in a university but there isn't a single scanner around? What's this world coming to?
pixel
Acualy I only use my laptop.
pixel
French you say? www.freetranslations.com *spanish class drive you nut*
staff
pixel
Hey. Buddies. Kids. Guys! Be nice and STOP CHATTING HERE. We have forums for that.
pixel
O.K.
pixel
Some of us would use the forums if we could.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #921 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?