March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Final Fantasy XII unveiled! Again!

pixel
Now THAT's quality video game journalism!!!
pixel
I remember the rumours about the FFXII logo, or FFXI, had a demon with erect penis as its logo...Man, I'm glad that never happend....
pixel
I wish that the FF games would be a litte different and original with the characters. Wait, not so much as original, but different. I'm getting tired of the main characters being young dudes who are always in love and get all melodramatic. I wish that SquareEnix would bring back the old characters like Cicil. or one of those rough, I'm-ganna-kick-yo-ass kind of characters. Someone straight. Not like Titus. (no offense to girls who are fans)
pixel
Time to say: DOPE!
pixel
Yeah, Matt's a genius. The demon with an erect penis thing realy cracked me up.
staff
pixel
Time to say "I'm going to kick your ass if you keep saying stupid shit"...
pixel
You fill my life with constant giggles. teehee
pixel
Now it's time to say, "who pissed in your corn flakes, Mrs. Pissey fit."
pixel
Was that an oxymoron?
vip
pixel
No, but you're definitely a moron.
pixel
Heh, Crimson here's a really funny guy ain't he? Eh, no.

Nah, it's not tho. An oxymoron is something like, "Wow, what cruel kindness."
vip
pixel
Trying to be funny and stating fact are two different things.

Now everyone shut up.
pixel
Blah Blah.
pixel
Suck a nut Crimson.
I've notice twice so far that you've told us all to shut up, yet everything's fine until you come along and decide to start shit.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and there won't be a problem.
pixel
1) leave CH alone.
2) maybe next time, before you start demanding more awesome characters, you should learn how to spell their names correctly, i.e. CECIL, not CICIL. dumby.
pixel
He started startn' shit with us, so I'm not sure why you're telling me to leave him alone.

Oh and learn how to use proper grammer and punctuaton you dumby. (Dumby is spelled dummy btw.) Don't you know what periods and capital letters are? Or what about runon sentance? Does that process at all?
vip
pixel
Go tell people that care.
staff
pixel
I'm simply wondering where have the staff gone? Kitase, Normura etc. I suppose that Nomura is busy with his Kingdom Hearts world, but it is a shame that Final Fantasy will lose him since FFVII, VIII & X were some of the most talked about games. I dunno, but if XII isn't good, Squenix will have screwed up big time. However, i remain faithful that this game will be carefully constructed, and the end result will be good.

People, get over spelling & grammer. Ok, so some people (obviously) have serious issues, and should learn, but otherwise one error or two is not worth pointing out. However, i must point out that the characters in Final Fantasy need to be changed, why don't you try designing them? Leave the series the way it is, until the general Squenix public demands this, which will provoke the company to consider it. But this crap about young guys chasing chicks is crap. If you don't like it, get the hell out of this site, and stop calling yourself a Squenix fan, ok?

Nephtis (Formerly Dragmire) - Damned Matt hasn't fixed my login yet!!!
vip
pixel
Actually, I think it's about time they got someone OTHER than Nomura. His character designs are great and all, but hopefully with Yoshida and Minaba, there will be a bit of variation thrown into the mix (with the exception of the main characters, however), and rid of the monotony.

I have a feeling that FFXII will surpass many, if not all, of the previous installments of the series. Maybe I'm stretching my words a bit too far, but damn does this game sound great. Final Fantasy Tactics's world was great, and the return to Ivalice is a huge plus for me.
vip
pixel
steve... does somewhere in all this... writing... someone say something mean to ya?? should I step in? oh yeah... leave my steve alone!!
staff
pixel
Aww, the both of you break my heart.

I'm all good and happy with Matsuno, but the story'd better be more like FFT and VS than FFTA, aye? No kiddy shit. Those Nazgul Terror Knights gotta kick some serious ass or I'll be a very unhappy little gamer.
pixel
"People, get over spelling & grammer. Ok, so some people (obviously) have serious issues, and should learn, but otherwise one error or two is not worth pointing out."
Geez. Finally someone has the right idea.

Anyways, I'm fine with Matsuno. He's not bad but I still do miss Nomaru's work. Nomaru and Final Fantasy just go hand in hand.
pixel
Thank you Cain for pointing that out. Now I am completly neutral on the grammer thing. That means don't bother me about my typing and I will not have to make some meaningless point.

On another subject, I think that Nomura should work on a PS2 version of Ergheiz *did I spell that right*. And every time I think of Amano, I think FF. And I loved ol' Yoshida in tactics, but not in a newer game.@_@
pixel
My bad it's Kain.
pixel
Well sure, can't forget Amano.
pixel
Something about his *creepy and* beutiful art.
pixel
His style is definatly different from anything I've seen but I like it. Yea, it is sort if creepy.
pixel
I feel I must keep the issue of the male charcters looks alive. Now. I think he looks like a pussy. Does anyone have anything to say about that?
pixel
All right I cant say that I dont like it but FFIX decided to go stealing from all of the old school FF's It turned out to be a good game and all but from what I hear this is to an extreme. Sure it takes a lot of work to create a whole new world but dont give me the excuse that it will help us relate to it better. Not sayng that I loved the whole scenario in Ivalice and VS but I've been there before so it better be a damn good game
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #923 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?