March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square Haven finally reports on outdated Final Fantasy XII details

pixel
THem Bunny girls are gettin' popular these days.
pixel
You know, despite the ears, she's kinda sexy...must be the "maxim" style armor...er, outfit...erm, string bikini...erm...
pixel
It looks to me like both characters can have a shotgun, but it show only Fan with the bow.
pixel
Whut the fucks up whith that fuckin brod with the fuckin piayboy fuckin bunny ears.(forgive me im triying to let off steem.)
pixel
FUCK PLAY boy FUCK FUCK FUCK!
pixel
[quote]"as opposed to "oh, look, here's the 9 foot sword I had folded up under my coat!"[/quote]

LMFAO! I never even thought of that when playing ffx. That bunny girl is totally screwed up... I mean... a bunny girl for a bloody rpg... I mean... *crys* I like her hair though x_X The guy looks cute but I don't think the outfit suits him, makes him look like he's from the 1800's.
pixel
Final Fantasy XII look to be more story driven than, the PRETTY GIRLS with PROBLEM of FFX-2.Which I had to play because it was a final fantasy.
pixel
Bunny girls. Delicious.
pixel
It must be me or something because I think Square has lost it's touch.. Maybe because they teamed up with that Enix company, maybe it's because they have a new game director, I wouldn't know.. Final Fantasy X was the last great one..
pixel
It must be me or something because I think Square has lost it's touch.. Maybe because they teamed up with that Enix company, maybe it's because they have a new game director, I wouldn't know.. Final Fantasy X was the last great one..
staff
pixel
Wow, some people *are* clueless. "That" Enix company? "A" new game director? What the god are you talking about?
vip
pixel
Why can't people save the "Square's Lost It's Touch!" in regards to a new game until AFTER it has been released? This could be the greatest game that will make you soil your pants with all sorts of fun fluids, and you're already passing judgement on it! Tsk tsk TSK.

"Final Fantasy X was the last great one!" - you act like there were 20 other Final Fantasy's released afterward. Quit being pessimistic and have some faith. RARWRARWARWR.
pixel
LOL! Let's just see what it turns out to be like then... Still for a bunny girl she's not that 'playboyish' XD
pixel
the guy looks pretty cool ,but what is up with Babs bunnie?
pixel
the guy looks pretty cool ,but what is up with Babs bunnie?
pixel
FINAL FANTASY XII FINAL LOOK LIKE A FANTASY WORLD THEME GAME. THE DESIGN ARE MORE FANTASY THAN FUTURISTIC,THAN THAT OF FF7,FF8,FF10,AND FF10-2.IT ALSO CLAIM TO HAVE A VAST AMOUNT OF RACES AND WORLD MAP TO EXPLORE (FFXI WORLD MAP) STYLE WHICH IS GREAT. SO STOP THE BUNNY HATING,DOESN'T FRAN LOOK LIKE A MEMBER OF THE FANTASY WOLRD BASED GAME.IF YOU SAY NO WELL LET HAVE A ART CONTEST DESIGNING YOUR OWN VERSION OF FRAN. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WILL BE THE JUDGE WETHER YOUR VERSION OR THE FRAN WE ALL LOVE OR HATE IS THE BETTER OF THE TWO
pixel
Actully i think the bunny girl is startin to grow on me,shes not that bad it's just the ears kinda creeped me out at first.
pixel
Actully i think the bunny girl is startin to grow on me,shes not that bad it's just the ears kinda creeped me out at first.
staff
pixel
What the holy god is with you people posting things twice? Stop it.

And Mr Athena Caps Inc, this is a comment thread for a news article, not a board. Sort yourself out.
pixel
Sorry about the twice thing, it does it on its own.
pixel
There's nothing bad about Fran, was there this much comments on Freya or Vivi of IX? Or is it because Fran looks really close to being human, except the bunny ears and feet that throw the people off? I'm getting a IXish feel from this FF, minus the chibis, I guess it's the Ashe being a princess and Vaan wanting to be an air pirate bit that lays parallel with Dagger being a princess and Zidane kinda like a pirate. *shrugs*
pixel
Your right this game does remind me of IX.
staff
pixel
Rahul, stop talking about yourself.
staff
pixel
Eh?
pixel
Hmm now that you guys mention it she does look like a normal ff character. I must admit I'm a bit more worried about the guy wearing rainbow rings O_O Anyhows she could be a bit more clothed rather than that swimsuit kinda armor... And her ears do look a bit odd. But I think she's cool never the less XD Btw you guys shouldn't be dissing Square... maybe ffx-2 isn't the best game ever but think about it, they have set a high standard for gaming. No one's even played ffxii so to say Square has lost their touch is stupid.
pixel
wow...i keep getting more and more excited with this game. i really do hope that the battle system "amazes us" becasue...well...who wouldnt!
and as for that girl...i think the ears are TOO big...they stick out too much and take away from her character design.
staff
pixel
You are a nitpicking little bitch. please shut up.
pixel
this game is gonna kick ass, so what if one of the characters has bunny ears, i think the rest of the game will do more than compensate for some bunny ears. all i hear is people passing judgment on the game and it hasn't even come out yet. i admit, i am a little skeptical but im very optimistic, i think this game will turn out ot be great
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #931 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?