March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/square/public/index/inc/class.forum.php on line 1457

Forums / News / "New" characters and "new" scenarios for Advent Children unveiled

pixel
Quinna is gay and Vivi is way better.
this is ff7 not 9.
pixel
why don't they have tifa . she is the one everyone wants in bed at night and during the day
pixel
Quinna is gay and Vivi is way better.
this is ff7 not 9.
pixel
Vvi is sweet but quina could kick his ass. I will make it ff9
pixel
cant argue with you there.
pixel
About Tifa i mean,Vivi would for sure kick Quinnas ass.
pixel
any ways tifa is in this movie did u read back a little.
pixel
any ways tifa is in this movie did u read back a little.
pixel
Quina and Cait Sith can gang up on Vivi on kick his ass to the next movie. Tifa is sexy. Cait Sith is the best ff7 character and should be in the movie. Turk 109 u suck
pixel
quina rocks u r a flamming homo,Cid would help Vivi and destroy them.So shut the hell the up,
Anyway QUINA IS GAY!
pixel
P.S
Your right Tifa is hot.
pixel
I cant argue with you cause Cloud Strife is my favorite character but like the guy said this is FF7 not FF9 any way will someone plz tell me wher the pic of Tifa is?
pixel
all right that is it. Cid is good but he is old and retired. he couldn't fly a plane if his life depended on it. Quina Cait Sith and Meru would kick their ass. don't bring Valintine into this fight cause all he would do is go crazy and be useless. Barret would help kick their ass too. u suck. everybody nows Cid sucks. he is an old gezzer. Tifa is amazing
pixel
Don't tell me your gonna get help from yuffie u useless bag of shit.
pixel
u all suck Quina and Cait Sith r the best
pixel
alright it is ff7 but Quina is still amazing. he should still be in the movie. Yunaleska u suck. don't side with him
pixel
where is a pic of Tifa is she even in the movie. at the top of the page the page it says she might not be in the movie. I can't find her pic
pixel
Quina back off of Yunaleska,Quina is a retarded fat ass just like you!
pixel
I din't get mad at yunleka.u have a f***in cid icon. he sucks he is old retarted and probably has a walker by now
pixel
My babys daddy is a good movie
pixel
Rikku Quina Cait Sith and Barret can go and kick Cid and Vivis ass damnit
pixel
Yeah i see my big mouth has got me into this but i would like to know wher the one person a wile back put that pic! i wanna see it ! and thats all i want keep me outta your little fight and answer my qustion and i'll be on my way although i do thank you Turk 109 for sayin that i did not want to get dragged into this.. i just like Cloud for some reason.
pixel
And as i read back a little you try to change the subject Quina and then you keep tryin to fight just shut-up we see your point you like Quina, Turk probly like Cid(just taking it for granted sence you have a cid icon correct me if im wrong ) and i like cloud and vincent so lets get on with our misrerable lives talking about FF7 and who said i sided with anyone i just want to find a pic. and go on! and you have issues saying people suck do you know me do you know Turk you have a lot of nerve disin people you dont know SO JUST SHUT THE HECK UP!
pixel
I t o know where th pic is too. As a matter of fact I do know Turk. I don't want topset u yunnaleska. I'm sorry.
pixel
FF7 is a good game. Cloud and Vinvent r kewl. so is Cait Sith (opinion) Tifa is the sexy one Aeris is the one who everybody hated usually cause she couldn't fight Barret was the muscles Cid was the old gezer and yuffie just sucked ass
pixel
O and Red XIII was kewl. he was a tiger thing. and Sephiroth was just a destruction machine butwas sweet
pixel
Yunnaleka u r cool. u r a smart 1 too . I think.
pixel
ur lives aren't entirely miserable. I mean we gt Final Fantasy. how can that be miserable? other tan that it probably is miserable
pixel
sry for gettin u into this Yunnaleska. we should talk more often.
pixel
yunnaleska e-mail me at SuperGenius977@aol.com. put subject as yunnaleska. please :)
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #933 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?