March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/square/public/index/inc/class.forum.php on line 1457

Forums / News / "New" characters and "new" scenarios for Advent Children unveiled

pixel
Yall are probly gonna hate me for sayin this but i heard that FF7 AC wasent comming out till 2005! i hope im wrong though
pixel
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 2005. I hope u r wrong too
pixel
WHAAAA, I can't wait that long i thought it was comeing out around september in the U.S.
pixel
O and Quina I don't have time 4 another argument but Cid does not have a walker,hes younger than Barret.
So no more arguments
pixel
For now at least.
This one was pretty fun.
pixel
For now at least.
This one was pretty fun.
pixel
till next time. mwahahahaha
pixel
(laughs sarcasticly)haha really funny
pixel
well now that that is behind us im goin to do more reaserch on the matter looking for somthing to prove me wrong of course and if i do find somthin' i'll let ya know
pixel
OH and while im here i might as well say that there will be a new female character in the film but no details have been anounced yet.....
pixel
no females. then why is everybody sayin Tifa is i it. I am starting to think that she isn't in the movie. Hi yunnaleska
pixel
I heard that it mite come out on july 10th 04 in the U.S. Im not 100% sure about that.
pixel
Going back on an old topic, Aeris...
People saying that she sucked just didn't see her potential, she could heal like Mother Theresa on steroids. And yes, she had to die.
I was amonst the masses of dropped jaws when it happened, just couldn't beleive it myself, but think about it, how would the game progress if she lived. "Sephiroth, you're Shinra's finest, but you couldn't even finish off the girl..." not much of a sadistic killer if that happened.
In short, Aeris's death made a nation and more hate that grey haired, blue eyed sadist, and gave more life to the game. If anyone's got the game saved just before it happens, watch it and tell me she didn't know it was coming, even Cloud said she was smiling to the end. Aeris is dead, but let her live on in our memories.
pixel
*claps* very nice momorial next time warn us and well by it instead of you waste out time any way more important matters are st hand and might have to be delt with to ease counfused peoples minds WHEN DOSE THIS THING COME OUT so far we have heard that it will come out in july and it might come out in 2005-i like the july idea better though-and your not helping da cause.......
pixel
I'm always with yunnaleska now. u tell um yunna
pixel
hahah my one an only fan eh? ;)
pixel
its about time someone called me yunna!
pixel
sup ff lovers, gotta agree tifa da bomb, n ffVII AC luks so funky, gonna b well class but still dont get y aries died, it still confuse's me cuz she does say in that she'll b bk after it's all over?
pixel
n yes gotta agree, sephiroth is a complete utter w*nker but still is platinum hair n funky eye's r kinda cool, but part from that can go 2 hell knob cheese
pixel
i think Sephiroth is the coolest! i thought he was the best antagonist in any game themoment he stabbed Aeris.
I think is an ok character in battle 'cause she could heal characters with no problem. but then i dont like her 'cause the only reason she fell in love with Cloud, and started to follow him, is because she "saw" her old boyfriend, Zack, in Cloud. Making him fall in love w/ her too. Then she just HAD to break his heart and die, kinda like a soap opera, heh heh. ^____^
pixel
*I think Aeris is an ok character.
pixel
Its my understanding that the film release will be summer 2004 in japan, end of 2004 for usa, possibly similar release in uk/europe. Would love to see tifa in the movie she's the best ;) , tho I not seen any evidence of her in it yet :(

Jenova will play a part too, since a translation says that "they have jenova's head" is mentioned within the trailer - a lil patience is needed too since only 10% of the movies design has been done yet (approx)
pixel
hey, does n e 1 no bout the weird person in the wheel chair?????????, i just can't work out who it is, proberly like someone obvious in the end but its weird, n yup tifa a fine women, bet if u went to every guy wud u hav tifa they wud'nt say no ;)
pixel
I summise that this wheelchair dude would possibly be a recovering sepiroth, since the so called "clones" seem to worship this character and it is the clone i believe that hold the head of jenova.
pixel
Sorry it has been a wile since i have ben here and i think it might be sephroth in the wheel chair and i know this sounds absoulutly carazy but the fact just occured to me ....couldent it be that one guy Rufus shinra? he could be recovering seeing how sephroth was destroyed and all the shinra building did was colaps when the WEPON attacked it and he was very capable of makeing sephroth clones when hojo was still around right? anyway like i said its crazy but no matter who or what it may be we will all end up saying "OHHH yeah" and it could be jenova.
pixel
and it could be hojo.....
pixel
Clever, how they unviel just enough to make ppl guess like this eh? (@_@)
pixel
I think we are drifting a little from the point here. As it was stated earlier we are sure about Cloud, Barret, Vincent, Aeris, Sephiroth(flashback), a man with short platinum hair, and a mysterious man in a wheelchair. I am still waiting for a site that shows Tifa, we are also waiting for confirmation of the Turks, Cait Sith, Yuffie, and Cid, I hope I didn't forget anyone. Everyone who is complaining about Aeris dying I sympathize with you but it had to happen. There had to be an emotional thing with Cloud or he would have had to reason to go all out on Sephiroth like he did. As for the unknown characters we see the platinum-haired mystery guy kneeling to the person in the wheelchair. My personal opinion is that the man in the wheelchair is the Sephiroth of the present and the platinum-haired man might be a clone who survived the Reunion. Let's get this forum back on track and away from arguments that don't concern Advent Children. If anyone has confirmation of other characters let us know.
pixel
I have also watched several different translations of the trailer, one of the placing a sword outside of Midgar with Cloud saying "I decided to live your life." This is apparently what he is asking forgiveness for. It is obvious that this is where he buried Zack and he is visiting him. I think this could show a resurrection of Zack or some importance to the storyline concerning him. This is a little outside the box but remember that both Zack and Cloud were kept in the Shinra mansion and put in the tanks... could this new clone be Zack wanting revenge? It sounds extreme but anything is possible in that game.
pixel
I think u could be on 2 something there sephiroth88 my man, it is possible that zack cud still hav a part to play, im def sure rufus wont be doin a cum bk tour, after all he got his ass blown by weapon, excuse my language people, it is rather puzzling, but wot if the mysterious stranger is aeris a long shot i no, but i cor help but think she has a part 2 play yet
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #933 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?