March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/square/public/index/inc/class.forum.php on line 1457

Forums / News / "New" characters and "new" scenarios for Advent Children unveiled

pixel
hold on a minute a scary thought crossed my mind, is it possible that in sum weird scary horrific way that the mystery platinum dude is in fact sephiroths son or summin weird like that, having the mysterious dude def got b sephiroth if im rite, which i doubt it, but im openin ideas up people,
pixel
I also thought about the possibility of a son, but I couldn't think of a mother. Also Square Enix released that there are in fact three mystery men the youngest being a teenager and their leader and the other two being exactly twenty. There doesn't seem to be enough room to have three children in that time. But in a weird way... maybe Aeris? She did seem to have a fascination with Sephiroth before the City of the Ancients in Cloud's dream thingy, who knows? I do like that for a plot twist though it makes me tingle. Still I think it points to Zack having some huge roll in the story if he is mentioned in the trailor. I do know that the mystery character is related somehow to Sephiroth though. I mean, they basically used the same head when they faded the trailer into the shot of Sephiroth in the fire, which I believe I speak for all of us when I saw was freakin awesome.
pixel
I also thought about the possibility of a son, but I couldn't think of a mother. Also Square Enix released that there are in fact three mystery men the youngest being a teenager and their leader and the other two being exactly twenty. There doesn't seem to be enough room to have three children in that time. But in a weird way... maybe Aeris? She did seem to have a fascination with Sephiroth before the City of the Ancients in Cloud's dream thingy, who knows? I do like that for a plot twist though it makes me tingle. Still I think it points to Zack having some huge roll in the story if he is mentioned in the trailor. I do know that the mystery character is related somehow to Sephiroth though. I mean, they basically used the same head when they faded the trailer into the shot of Sephiroth in the fire, which I believe I speak for all of us when I saw was freakin awesome.
pixel
pixel
ok dude we get the [picture man, no need to say it 3 times. but this guy in the wheel cheer seems to giving every 1 a serious head ache and killing every 1. i bet it's like some one obvious anbd zack cud do a cum bk tour wid avengence but why wud he go after cloud? and aeris still got sumin 2 do wid this hole theory
pixel
hold on a minute i had anutha strange thought, vincet was an optional character in the game write yet he is in the film, vincent does like have some connection to sephiroth thorugh his biological mother lucrecia, what if, and this is a big what if stab out the dark here people, what if she had more than one child, and that vincent is out for revenge looking for lucrecia?
pixel
Hey guys. Sorry about the three postings, it happened when I was just tryin to "refresh" the page. It is possible that is a good motive for Vincent's return. I also think that Aeris will play a major role. I didn't exactly mean that Zack would be consciously seeking out Cloud, that's where JENOVA comes in. He was implanted with that in the Shinra mansion in Nibelheim along with Cloud according to the records in the library. Is it possible that JENOVA somehow laid dormant until now and has somehow possessed Zack's body and made him want to kill Cloud more for revenge on JENOVA than Zack?
pixel
I can't wait till the E3 in may of this year- 2004 to see more, they say there's gonna be more to show in mayyyyyyyyyy.........woohhoooooooooooooo! But yeah the person in the wheel chair could be a girl or maybe even jenova. Maybe Tifa? LoL ok anyways i can't wait altogether. *hums the sad sad song of the legend of a game.
pixel
Some interesting if not far flighted sketches of fantasy, true tho the story of lucrecia was never cemented as to her whereabouts after finding her behind the waterfall. Wheelchair person,, sephiroth, Hojo,, at a poss - maybe rufus. The 3, i ould think r clones due to similar appearances.

Zack and aeris i believe are the voices heard within the trailer of the game having a conversation: quote"was the way i died a good way?"
tho vincent is a side character,, if you retrieve him or not,, he is still a prominent part of the storyline too.
pixel
Also...the appearance of any of the characters,, would be clouds doing,, possibly re-gathering his allies in a time of need.
pixel
Also...the appearance of any of the characters,, would be clouds doing,, possibly re-gathering his allies in a time of need.
pixel
a good point, but i still wonderin how zack would come back, because if you saw the scene with him in cloud on disc 3 in the shinra basement, it shows zack bein shot and lewft for dead with cloud holdin his saw in the air, as if he was sayin, why god why did you kill him you BAS*TARD. but it is possible for him 2 return from the dead, stil there are some missing factor, where's tifa, cid, red XIII cait sith and co, aeris will make a return but will it be 4 a good or bad purpose
pixel
I just finished looking at the new shots on this website and the lower left picture on the first page looks like Cloud is crying over a girl. That is wierd
pixel
Oh yeah, is that silver haired dude Sepheroth?????

pixel
I just visited www.ffshrine.org/AC and Found a character that looks alot likeTIFA!!!!!
pixel
yes dude that def luks like the fine ass women, lol but this white cloak dude is gettin 2 me now, well im sure it pissin u all of, who are u god dammit
pixel
Ok everyone I'm back. I just looked at the other forums and several of them are coming to the concensus that the man in the wheelchair is actually a woman. I severely doubt this but they can think what they want. I am almost positive it is Sephiroth and that is what a lot of other people are thinking. As for the mystery man in platinum hair almost everyone has agreed he is some sort of Sephiroth clone. I have a project to work on right now though so I might be back later, give me stuff to talk about.
pixel
ok people considering, aeris is in this, wot kkinda role wud she play, and zack wot if he does cum bk from the dead, is it possible he cud go on a murderous rage, and vincent why is he there, does lucreacia hav sumthing to do wid it, and tifa is, seen a brief picture of her, and besides if the mysterious cloaked dude/duddete is a women, cud that be aeris but wot wud the platinum haired people be to her, or that the cloaked person is infact lucrecia.
pixel
im just trying to consider that if over forums are saying it is a women, who cud it be, wot if its jenova in human for, wud be a reason for wearin a white cloak
vip
pixel
O_o what... the fuck?? I seriously hate nerds...
pixel
Then you probably don't belong in this forum
staff
pixel
Hi. This isn't a forum. This is a comment thread for this news article. These are, however, the forums. Just thought you'd like to know.
pixel
I know this is supost to be about Ff 7 AC, but i want to no how to get one of those pics by your name???
vip
pixel
yeah you should check who your talking to before you say i dont belong on this, um... wait, it isn't a forum is it? this website DOES HAVE forums though... there you will see I am highest poster... yeah... and I own you...
staff
pixel
FFLover, click "Your Account" in the upper right of the page, then click "Edit". You can choose an avatar from that page.
pixel
hey i dont care if your god b*tch, u dont own shit, n we aint nerds man, jus obbssed fans lol,
vip
pixel
hahaha... AH HAHA Rahul, I have the answer to your question, this topic.... after reading it through througly is about Cloud's undergarments... I can't find any other conclusion.
pixel
I would like to correct any mis-conceptions about my post concerning aeris and zack,, I do not claim for them to be alive rather than speaking from thier place within the lifestream, maybe contacting cloud within his mind. The girl you point to on ffshrine, the pic was called "aerisnew" hmm and apart from the dark hair, it has her ribbons etc too,,, so unless tifa is having an identity crisis too (like cloud) then that i believe is a pic of aeris :P
pixel
I agree with Ultimecia's general ideas - that the three bad guys fighting Cloud in the woods are Sephiroth clones (despite that one looks oddly like Seifer, the other two are definite dead ringers and have silver hair ^_^), that the voices are possibly Zack and Aeris, because the translations from the trailer revolve around Cloud wanting forgiveness, and of course, a woman said "Was the way I died a good way".
The man in the white cloak could be anyone - my ideas were Sephiroth or Hojo. Sephiroth is probably the most believable, because the short-haired 'clone' knelt to him, and I don't remember Sephiroth ever having much respect for Hojo.
What really stumps me is the idea of the 'Advent Children' themselves. Who are they, and what are their purpose? Any ideas?
Laguna xXx
pixel
I agree with Ultimecia's general ideas - that the three bad guys fighting Cloud in the woods are Sephiroth clones (despite that one looks oddly like Seifer, the other two are definite dead ringers and have silver hair ^_^), that the voices are possibly Zack and Aeris, because the translations from the trailer revolve around Cloud wanting forgiveness, and of course, a woman said "Was the way I died a good way".
The man in the white cloak could be anyone - my ideas were Sephiroth or Hojo. Sephiroth is probably the most believable, because the short-haired 'clone' knelt to him, and I don't remember Sephiroth ever having much respect for Hojo.
What really stumps me is the idea of the 'Advent Children' themselves. Who are they, and what are their purpose? Any ideas?
Laguna xXx
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #933 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?