March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/square/public/index/inc/class.forum.php on line 1457

Forums / News / "New" characters and "new" scenarios for Advent Children unveiled

pixel
That is one i can shed a small light on ;) the disease brought on by holy magic is threatening the world, the Advent children as they are called hold the key to wiping this disease - wether this is the orphanage children cloud has been living around or others, I am not sure of.

The name advent meaning (obviously) a coming of a time, in which these children are supposed to arrive.

This info is mostly whats been translated, no doubt they will keep us sweating and wetting our pants till closer to release ;)
pixel
damn these boys are good, but you still dont anwser my question buddy, who's the weirdo in the wheel chair. it's so confusin, and sephiroth prob comes bk jenova in hand pissed of more than eva, but who this.
pixel
damn these boys are good, but you still dont anwser my question buddy, who's the weirdo in the wheel chair. it's so confusin, and sephiroth prob comes bk jenova in hand pissed of more than eva, but who this.
pixel
lol.. we can only stipulate at this time tho I would narrow it down to 2 ppl for these reasons:
1:Sephiroth himself - battered and bruised from the fight with cloud - but his power may not have allowed him to die that easily. And would likely be able to command the loyalty of clones.
2: Hojo - he makes the clones in the game itself - and the creator of sephiroth, clones may have some small loyalty to hojo too as part of thier design.

Feel free to add any logical different ideas too ;)
pixel
I think the wheel chair person is probly Sephiroth,and going back to that thing about Zack hateing Cloud.The only reason i could think of would be letting Aeris die and not protecteing her from Sephiroth.
pixel
Hey the one that said Aeris should have and then laughed should shut the hell up or else that's something u have to respect u understand Aeris was a great person in the game and she was an awsome asset to have in your party.
pixel
died sorry
pixel
heir heir, aeris was a fab character but come to an unfortunate end but still will return, well i thinks she will anyway, i mean come on if u was aeris and sephiroth stuck a sword through you, would u not wanna take ur staff n shuve ip up his ass, n yeah i goin wid that the wheel chair dude is sephiroth cuz its drivin me nuts tryin 2 work out who it is so im jus gonna smile and agree :D, lucrecia hojo and jenova still got a big part 2 play in this i mean thats another reason vincent is prob innit, cuz he did think hojo was a evil bastard, on final note i apolagise 4 my language do excuse myself lol
pixel
heir heir, aeris was a fab character but come to an unfortunate end but still will return, well i thinks she will anyway, i mean come on if u was aeris and sephiroth stuck a sword through you, would u not wanna take ur staff n shuve ip up his ass, n yeah i goin wid that the wheel chair dude is sephiroth cuz its drivin me nuts tryin 2 work out who it is so im jus gonna smile and agree :D, lucrecia hojo and jenova still got a big part 2 play in this i mean thats another reason vincent is prob innit, cuz he did think hojo was a evil bastard, on final note i apolagise 4 my language do excuse myself lol
pixel
I heard that Tifa was going to be in the movie (Thank god)but i don't see the prove that she's going to be in it.Also i heard that Aeris has a part in the movie other than the flashback but again there is no prove.
staff
pixel
Hi. Go and talk on the forums instead of this news comment thread, since that's what they're for. We have a perfectly capable Advent Children thread for this crap.
pixel
At least some one finaly agrees hojo might come back i mean COME ON! he is a mad scientist after all he could of made a clone of himself or sephroth ,or ANYONE for that matter thank you very much!
pixel
Why rahul....since you say that so rudely,,, no

Yeah, I think the possibility of hojo definately exists, Just gotta wait for some info to leak :)
pixel
yeah ultmecia u tell the fool, god damn people so rude, if he said it nicely mite concider it but noooooooooo had to be so god damn f*ckin rude
pixel
.......I have to agree.....
pixel
fuck this is like a message board on its own...o_0
vip
pixel
Bwahaha! How amusing, and sad...
pixel
Your right this is sad
pixel
Your right this is sad
pixel
Way up at the top there was a dispute about Quena and Vivi....either way you look at it, you can't call either of them "gay" because you cant tell if they are male or female, and if you can you have mental issues.
pixel
ok...Aeris dies, but everyone here knows that you can get her back right? She doesnt have to stay dead you know. Just beat the game 7 times, getting everything, and shes all yours again. -.-#
pixel
Sweet Jebus! I swear if you took the pic's of cloud and what appears to be sephiroth and looked at them out of context you'd think they were women! Anyone else see a tread in the SquareEnix male main characters getting more and more girl-like, or am I on something?
pixel
I think u may be right,have u seen ff12's main charecter Vann.
pixel
yeh so they got issues wid makin um look like women, doesnt mean it aint gonna b bad ass right, n bk to the point of gettin aeris bk, its cant b done, she dies n thats that
pixel
This has to be the longest message board i have ever seen.
staff
pixel
*sigh*
pixel
It took alot of time to get it this long lets keep going and see how long it can get
pixel
ok, who is your fav ff7 charecter?
pixel
wow like no one has said anything for a while. That means i'm really slow. Last question was "whos your fav ff7 person?" Mine of course is Cid Highwind! *hugs on her Cid doll* weeee!^_^ Cid is the coolest hehe.
pixel
Yeah Cid's ok but wot about Vincent? No one really talks about Vincent anymore. And Dark_Kitty yer right ya are kinda slow and i'm even more stupid for adding a comment after yours. To me Cid is kind of a pussy, no? Vincent was the best and i'm leaving it at that.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #933 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?