March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy X-2 / Is It True?

pixel
is it true that FF international last mission is supose
2 come 2 the US??
staff
pixel
pixel
hmmm i will hav 2 check up on that
i thought it was suposed 2 but oh well
staff
pixel
Despite my opinion of it's actual purpose, FFX-2 could be considered a Square "game" meaning this should go in Square Gaming.
pixel
(*nods head*)ok^_^
vip
pixel
no, they have never released an international version of any game over here as far as i can rememeber... <_<
vip
pixel
that depends....as previously reported The limited Edition of Advent Children will come packaged with a special copy of Final Fantasy VII international...that is, if that package makes it to the states...
staff
pixel
LittleCactaur said:
that depends....as previously reported The limited Edition of Advent Children will come packaged with a special copy of Final Fantasy VII international...that is, if that package makes it to the states...



?? This thread is about FFX-2. What are you talking about.
staff
pixel
It's clearly changed as a lot of threads around here do. Although I can't see why the international version would come out in the U.S, because an international version (from my understanding) includes all of the features missing from the Japanese original (such as the extra weapon fights and so on) as well as possibly the English language. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I gather they are.
staff
pixel
the weapon fights and all the extras origiated in the U.S. version of FF7.
staff
pixel
I thought so, anyone know about my theory of the English language version? That would mean I could still possibly play some great games when I go back to Japan without screaming in pain at every dialogue box.
pixel
lolol
well hmm also i hav no idea but there is a game were
kingdom hearts and FF r mixed 2 gether am
i right
i know kingdom hearts 1 has a couple of FF characters already
but i heard about this froma friend
vip
pixel
Rahul said:
?? This thread is about FFX-2. What are you talking about.



Yuna1881 said she didn't think an international version of a FF game has ever been released in the states, and I was just saying that it might change because of the reports of FFVII international being packaged with the limited edition of Advent Children (assuming that package comes to the states)
vip
pixel
LittleCactaur said:
Yuna1881 said she didn't think an international version of a FF game has ever been released in the states, and I was just saying that it might change because of the reports of FFVII international being packaged with the limited edition of Advent Children (assuming that package comes to the states)




I understood... damn, you guys can't just call me Yuna anymore *shakes fist* :angry:
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
I understood... damn, you guys can't just call me Yuna anymore *shakes fist* :angry:




People says theres no fx-1 but i keep telling them there r final fantasy 11 rise of zilart :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
staff
pixel
I just explained Right Fraking Here about why you're an idiot.
pixel
Rachel said:
I just explained Right Fraking Here about why you're an idiot.


FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that know stupid i post this up before u told me ur fcking answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
staff
pixel
I take it the "91" in your username means that you were in fact born in 1991, making you 13 or 14, and as is commonly known, US schools since 1999 have taught their pupils that each additional exclamation point used in a sentence means an extra blowjob by your mom before bedtime.
pixel
Rahul said:
I take it the "91" in your username means that you were in fact born in 1991, making you 13 or 14, and as is commonly known, US schools since 1999 have taught their pupils that each additional exclamation point used in a sentence means an extra blowjob by your mom before bedtime.



i know u did a extra blowjob 2 ur mom ass hole!!!!!!
staff
pixel
That's five right there, on top of your 284789 in the previous post. Good luck staggering out of that one.
vip
pixel
kai 91 said:
People says theres no fx-1 but i keep telling them there r final fantasy 11 rise of zilart :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:




um.... what the fuck :blink: smiley... natzi... go back to your cave
vip
pixel
Wow, all I say is "wow"...

Kai, you make the kitties sad... :(
pixel
kai 91 said:
People says theres no fx-1 but i keep telling them there r final fantasy 11 rise of zilart :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:



Way to hijack a thread!
staff
pixel
Way to amuse me, although a lot of things do that these days, amusing forum people are just a daily thing...
vip
pixel
Methusalen said:
Wow, all I say is "wow"...

Kai, you make the kitties sad... :(




yeah you know the kitties are very upset right now
vip
pixel
Kai:

staff
pixel
pixel
Poor Domoes :(
pixel
my floormate had the first picture up on his door all second semester... He didn't know what a Domo-kun was. then again, he DID have a dildo hanging from his ceiling...

and no, it was not 3-foot long, nor was it shaped in the form of any summonable final fantasy creature.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #160 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?

0.352