March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Should Nepthis Shut Up?

staff
pixel
I am a fair, and reasonable man.

One who, I think, would have no trouble relenting to the general will.

So, having been so obscenely affronted, I ask all of you to assist me in putting this terrible person's mouth to rest, or raising him on a pedestal for his heinus activities.

I only report.

You decide.
staff
pixel
Coming from the currently 'most sexy male from FFVII', a new poll...

My tyranny is coming to an end, I feel so sad...
Alright Ziyad, here's the deal, next time I see a useless news post on the Haven I'll say 'that was the most informative news post I've ever read.'

I've got nothing against you, and voted that you were indeed the most sexy male from FFVII, but feel free to take this democratic approach, I'll be watching with a less than casual interest.
staff
pixel
Fuck Democracy...Fuck Democracy in it's stupid ass. :)
staff
pixel
Fuck Ziyad... fuck Ziyad in his sexy FFVII man-bitch ass.
staff
pixel
By the way, who is "Nepthis"?
staff
pixel
Let's see.

73 registered members. 19998 total votes.

Do I detect some tampering?
vip
pixel
No tampering, just honest democratic goodness...
staff
pixel
Ziyad said:
Let's see.

73 registered members. 19998 total votes.

Do I detect some tampering?

Nah, it's the same as Yuna1881's 405.36% of this board's entire post count. The Haven just has an alternative board, where the strange and unworldly things happen.
vip
pixel
Brie is the de-bul!
vip
pixel
i used to be so..... lonley!!! *cries*
staff
pixel
I enjoy the constant changing of the above poll, good times.
pixel
but if wanker is the second best word? what's the first? :huh:
staff
pixel
Clusterfuck.
pixel
According to 87.62% of this poll, I must be a wanker.
vip
pixel
"Cluster Fuck", "Charlie Foxtrot", "CF"

yup...

So, yup...
pixel
WTF

You guys are fucking weird.

This coming from me, who we all know is fucked right up.
pixel
I love that i have3, now 4, posts, yes!

now, add about 2000, and that's bout the number I actually had, before.... you know.
staff
pixel
Before... what?
vip
pixel
Well, if the ability still exists, maybe you can combine his previous information back into his account? I know I got my post count and what-not back, just thought he might still be able to as well...
pixel
Before Rahul's Gaminginginginginggredients plugs became ok.

Aka, back in the day.

Not that adding my post totals matter, cause I never manage to frequent the intertron on anything near regularity these days.
pixel
what a clusterfuck... seriously...
pixel
I like your undrawn pony. I bid 10,000 toe clippings.
pixel
excellent. I expect payment in non-sequential, 'baby-toe' and 'big-toe' clippings only. bidding remains open until one week after the last bid.
staff
pixel
So does that mean you accept PayPal?
pixel
Ah! Does EVERYBODY use e-bay? I just discovered that thing last week, and that was because of my mom's doncing skeletons :mellow:
staff
pixel
<- eBay fangirl.

I find so many useful things, from signed books to haunted dolls.
staff
pixel
ebay and paypal are not the same thing, viajera.
pixel
Ah. I assumed so because the only time I had ever heard of 'paypal' was when I got on e-bay. The upside of it is that I just won a book I've been wanting for years for only a penny.

So then, to assume, PayPal is just an on-line automatic payment hooked onto your bank account? Or if there's one in real life, is PayPal a hairy red Viking with bad breath and one eye? Because I think I met him the other day and he's actually where I got the toe nail clippings from.
staff
pixel
PayPal is usually the preferred and safest way to pay on eBay, but it's used all over the net. Most shops online accept PayPal.

Someone at a chatroom I frequent sets up a PayPal pizza fund every year, advertises the hell out of it, and usually gets jack squat.

In fact, if I recall correctly, you can even donate to Square Haven with PayPal.

What book did you get?
pixel
wow, we can donate using paypal? cool. I would, but i've currently got .02 in my account, and even though 'every little bit counts' I just checked the exchange rate on toenail clippings, and i just cant pass it up.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #136 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?