March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy VII / who cried??!

pixel
who cried when Spoiler Warning! Highlight to read: [aeris died] in FFVII? i didn't but i was just wondering

Last edited by Matt on September 15, 2007

pixel
ya sure u didn't :P andh no i was like....oh.......crap
staff
pixel
Use the <del> tag, you cockmaster! There's probably one or two people that don't know about that yet. Imbecile!
staff
pixel
With a name like "Retard-dando"....
pixel
i knew people would use that name against be sooner or later
staff
pixel
hahaha I like yoU!!!1
vip
pixel
Well, I LOL'd, does that count?
pixel
heck yea man those graphics really brought me to tears! lol naah they were geat for it's time
pixel
heck yea man those graphics really brought me to tears! lol naah they were great for it's time
pixel
Don't get me wrong or anything, but hasn't it been several years since VII came out? And we're all worried about spoilers about who does what?

(I'm not gonna say what, in case i become flamebait. Its my first post back after a long time, just testing the water, seeing how things have changed)
staff
pixel
No one's worried about it. Marking spoilers is merely courteous, Dortz. That means being considerate to others no matter how many people it won't matter to.
staff
pixel
Wow it's been years since Dortz was last around. Hello sir.
pixel
hello. yeah, I got a random e-mail and decided I'd drop in.
pixel
the only time i cried while playing a video game, was when i first played Secret of Mana for the SNES and the hero is banished from Potos.

That was sad :( and the music was sad too :(
pixel
I thought the end of SoM was sadder than the Hero being banished.
staff
pixel
"WE'RE GOING BACK TO POTATOS TO GET MY FUKING POWER WRIST
ASSHOLE"
staff
pixel
SoM was just sad. The banishment, the dead or dying relatives, Spoiler Warning! Highlight to read: [Dyluck's death], meeting the hero's Spoiler Warning! Highlight to read: [mother just as she's dying], the end...

I think that the only time I cried was in Illusion of Gaia, when Spoiler Warning! Highlight to read: [Kara's pig jumped into the fire so the starving tribespeople wouldn't have to eat the party.]
pixel
lololol wtf...and no, i didn't cry with that. I actually cried when i saw Auron vanishing in FFx xD
staff
pixel
Haha, that Illusion of Gaia part was pretty awesome and strange. In fact that whole game had a pretty damn awesome atmosphere.

I need to replay it and Terranigma.
staff
pixel
I started Terranigma once, but kind of neglected it. Illusion of Gaia, I -finally- collected all the Red Gems, but got my ass fricasseed in Gem's manor.
staff
pixel
MOFO Terranigma is one of the best Zelda-inspired SNES action RPGs ever made. You owe it to the games industry to get to the end of that game and bear witness to its amazing conclusion.

I got all the gems in IoG too, but it wasn't worth it.
pixel
When stupid auron was leaving? i remember that but i didn't cry it was weird
pixel
SNES had all the great games.

IoG i played through about 3-4 times, tryin to get the red gems, but i always missed one damn gem and passed the point of no return.
pixel
Even though the guide book told you were they all were, I still kept trying to beat the whole game with all gems from memory. I always failed by 1 gem in a similar fashion to Veszerin =\.
staff
pixel
My white whale was the gem that the fisherman in Cape Town catches and puts in a pot. That sonofabitch almost never spawned...
pixel
Hmmm, probably going extremely far off topic, but does anyone recall the game Comix Zone for Genesis?
Great stuff if you ask me. The whole, comic book feel of the game was pretty kick ass, not to mention the soundtrack.
pixel
IoG came with a mini-booklet that detailed where all of the gems were.

I used it all the time after i got through first playthrough.

But I'd always come to a point where i was just tryin to get through the game, or i thought the next gem came later than it actually did, and I always went past it.

BAH.
pixel
Yeah, the elusive "Third Gem" was such a pain. It made me hate starting the quest over to get all the gems when I made a mistake >:O
pixel
what the hell are we talking about again?
staff
pixel
Illusion of Gaia.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1567 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?