March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy VII / Can I Get Some Help?

pixel
Hello all,

I'm new here and I decided to register so I could get some help. See I'm kinda... stuck. >.>

Yeah well... I'm looking for the room that has Vincent in it (I already have the key), but I can't find it.

Any descriptive people wanna help me out?

Thanks and Goddess Bless,
~CG
vip
pixel
Go to the far right of the Shinra Mansion and go the the room on the lower right. In that room, approach the circular protrusion on the wall on the upper right and it should open up to a spiral staircase. Go down stairs, through the hall and right before the lab, there should be a door to the north. Open the door, Vincent is in there.
staff
pixel
He suuuure is. Quite a good place to ask actually. Ah Vincent, you look so cool from the art I saw of Dirge of Cerberus...
pixel

Thanks guys. :P He's pretty cool. *Does happy dance* W00T!!

Thanks again!
Goddess Bless,
~CG
staff
pixel
Be sure to give him that gun you found in Kalm a while back. Or, you can choose to scale Mount Nibelheim and scour for Vincent's shotgun.
pixel
[font=calisto mt]Err... does it matter if you go to Wutai on accident when you get Highwind? *Sweat-drops*
staff
pixel
That's a mighty big jump. You don't get the Highwind until Disc 2
staff
pixel
I think she means Cid...and if that's the case, no, it doesn't matter, though it's a rather helpful and lengthy sidequest. Absolutely necessary if you want the Leviathan Materia.
pixel
[font=Calisto MT]No, no I mean Highwind... >.> See I don't really have a life... besides I got Vincent (HOTT!!! :P) at the beginning of Disc 2. But I'm past that I and I got the Materia... thanks guys.

Now I'm just upset. Because I'm at Fort Condor... >.> And uh... Well... I had 21,437 gil. I gave them 20 THOUSAND gil. And Then went to do the quest... and bam. They say they don't have enough money. So now I have 1,437 gil and then I give them 1,000 and they say they don't have enough. So I go to funding to see how much they have & it says 0. So the gil that I just got in (okay 4 or 5 hours) is completely gone save for 437 gil.

I'm thoroughly upset.
staff
pixel
Since it's been years since I've played, I can't give you any advice for quick gil at that point in the game. Sinc eyou have the highwind, try cactaur island...you can usually get good ap and gil there...I think.

My best advice is the basics, sell off spare equipment you don't need, items you'll never use, etc.
pixel
[font=Calisto MT]Where's Cactaur Island?
Do you know if I can skip it?
>.>
staff
pixel
Little desert island south of Cosmo Canyon...it's just an optional place to battle cactaurs, you're not required to go there at any point in the game.
pixel
Rachel said:
Little desert island south of Cosmo Canyon...it's just an optional place to battle cactaurs, you're not required to go there at any point in the game.

[font=Calisto MT] Righty 'o!' Do you know if I'm actually doing it right?
>.>
'Cause it'd suck if I was putting the money in wrong the entire time...
staff
pixel
Well, if you want to just donate money so they can fight it out themselves, then you're doing okay. If you want to do the battle yourself (which can be a fun minigame) then just talk to him up there and don't donate money, but rather just say you'll fight them.

You'll need alot of gil just in case (don't worry, you'll make it all back and then some), and make sure you're well equipped, because if any of the troops get past yours, your party will have to fight their commander.
pixel
wish u luck with that^_^
staff
pixel
I am confused and disheartened that a member with a typo in their username is consistently able to form correct grammatical structure.
pixel
[font=Calisto MT]Talking about me?
In any case, it's supposed to be that way. So leave meh alone.

Anyway, kay got all of it back and I now begin the good fight!!
Wish me luck! :P
Thanks.
pixel
[font=Calisto MT]I got passed it!! I WON *does dance* And I'm passed the whole: In Cloud's Head thing.

^_^ I feel better.
staff
pixel
Carapheonix said:
[font=Calisto MT]No, no I mean Highwind... >.> See I don't really have a life... besides I got Vincent (HOTT!!! :P) at the beginning of Disc 2.  But I'm past that I and I got the Materia... thanks guys.

Now I'm just upset.  Because I'm at Fort Condor... >.> And uh...  Well... I had 21,437 gil.  I gave them 20 THOUSAND gil.  And Then went to do the quest... and bam.  They say they don't have enough money. 

I'm thoroughly upset.

You know, if it's the Big Materia quest you're talking about....you just let the commander come and attack you. He has an Imperial Bangle if you beat him, and you get nothing if you beat the mission yourself or donate.

By the way, I love that minigame.

I just wonder how you're supposed to fight those two battles that happen while your away climbing the snow peaks during Disc 2.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #157 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?