March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / New logos of 2003 suck ass even more as Square Enix follows Konami with "reinvention"

pixel
Wow...that logo really does look stupid...
pixel
They could've at least kept the ironically triangular 'A'. What the fuck is that little red thing in the E meant to be? I hope this bollock sucking logo doesn't represent future games. Because, well, it really sucks bollocks!
staff
pixel
what the fuck is this incessant bitching about, anyway? I know it can't be something as trite as a logo... which looks fucking fine, btw.
pixel
You don't like it when people think differently then you, do you Matt? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one. Anyways, I dont think its new look is horrible but I do perfer the old one more.
staff
pixel
This one isnt bad...but their old ones WERE a hell of a lot better. A lot more creative too. I wonder why they didnt just go with "Squenix" ?
pixel
/sniff im gonna miss the old logo...
staff
pixel
well, it takes a different kind of person to belittle me and put words in my mouth on my own site. I honestly don't know what to say....
staff
pixel
SpikeTheThird is obviously retarded. I mean, he doesn't even get the uhh, advanced level of humor that Matt parades around with. That's right!
pixel
Ha... and Im the retarded one?
staff
pixel
Who is Im?
pixel
My point has been made.
staff
pixel
The point that you have no point? I mean, that's practically the whole point of this all anyway. Here's a hint: Matt has style. You do not, because you apparently did not get him. That makes you a retard. And we don't need retards here. Square Haven is for the non-retarded. Too bad most people don't get it.
staff
pixel
Okay, look. I've been searching for hours and hours and I still can't find this Im guy... It's driving me crazy!
pixel
Hey Primigenus, if Square Haven is for the non-retarded then why are you here? Oh and Matt, you can find Im at this bar down the street called The Dictionary. Im's a pretty cool cat. You might want to meet him. The Dictionary aint to shabby either. ;)
staff
pixel
You must be a pretty lazy shit considering you cant even bother to insert a measly apostrophe. Im flabbergasted. Go rebel for defying Standard Usage.
staff
pixel
Why am I here? I'm here to post all this stupid news shit that you keep commenting on with your "non-non-retarded" ass. Maybe you should reconsider if you think those who provide you with services don't meet your interestingly high standards.
pixel
Man... youre starting to bore me. I was JUST KIDDING. Do you not understand? You take things to offensivly. What also bugs me is the fact that you argue just to argue. Dont you have anything better to do? (You are too easy to mess with.) Lighten up bub and find something to do. Take up a hobbie of some sort. (Yeah those damn apostraphies sure are a pain in the ass to us lazy folk.)
staff
pixel
Um, you are stupid. I was JUST KIDDING. Do you not understand? You take shit too seriously, grammar-challenged boy. What also bugs me is the fact that you claim that you were "JUST KIDDING" when we were all just kidding. Blind assumptions! (You are too easy to mess with.) Lighten up buddy boy and find something to do. Take up a hobby (ooh, what a diss!) and don't pretend you actually have a decent, productive, worthwhile life especially considering that you've wasted finger-power making dumb comments. (Yeah, stupid kids are annoying like gnats.)
staff
pixel
Hmm... belittling comments about "getting hobbies" and talking down to others. This belongs at FFR!
pixel
Woo, you got me good! Pat yourself on the back! Now honestly if I didnt have a decent, productive, worthwhile life then wouldnt I be more like you and spend hours to try to come up with a comeback. Unless I'm blind I believe that you are also wasting finger-power making dumb comments. So I guess the answer to my quetion is yes. Apparently neihter of us have lives. Fact is is that some of us were kidding and some were not. When I said, "Take up a hobby", it was not meant as a dis. I WAS KIDDING. Blind assumptions! You should also lighten up buddy. (Go ahead. Think of a good comeback. Ill be waiting.) (Oh and I dont think Im better of higher then anyone. Im as low as dirt as far as Im conserned.)^_^
pixel
Btw Matt, did you ever meet up with Im? Just wondering...
staff
pixel
Thankfully, you're still a moron. And that keeps everything in balance around here, so good lord, you're actually useful!
pixel
Thanks.
pixel
23 fucking comments? jesus h. fucking christ.
staff
pixel
What do you mean Spikey? I didn't spend hours coming up with a "comeback." I jacked yours! DUH. It just goes to show that you think way too highly of yourself that I would actually bother.

Oh, and I don't use finger power. I use BRAIN LASERS.

In all faux-seriousness, the only reason we decided to have a little fun here was because of your overdependence on conjecture. You apparently tried to call Matt out on something, which was pretty amusing until this all became stupid. We hoped that you would see that we were pretty much trying to act like you were, but it wasn't obvious. Oh well. That's what we're all poking fun at. That and your pointless tautology about opinions.
staff
pixel
Jesus Christ! 25, no, 26 comments and STILL 0 KARMA.. what the hell is wrong with you people?!
pixel
Dont you think I knew that? Duh. I just kept going because I just felt like having a little fun. This is all so pointless. If I was trying to prove a point then I would have made it. None of anybodys comments here, except for the ones about the logo, mean anything. Its just rambling on from the feeding off of some disturbed people's brains to the text. Well I had fun. How about you? We managed to waste perfectly good brainpower, time, and part of our life to these uh... 26 (thank you Primigenus) comments about nothing. Acomplishing: nothing.
------------------------------------------------------
Errm... Ah yes, the new logo sucks ass. That is my opinion, goodbye. (Dont worry, not forever though. Dont you need a moron to keep the balance around here? Cya.)
pixel
Brain lasers. Ha.. yeah, good one. Cya later all high and mighty lord. May perfection always be at your grace.
pixel
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
staff
pixel
Tautologies, tautologies. Why don't you actually come up with something new for once? :D
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #737 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?