March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy VII / zack or cloud?

pixel
would the story of final fantasy 7 be better with zack or cloud?I was just thinking about that all of a sudden .

Last edited by -_Wolfy_- on August 18, 2007

pixel
I think it's better with Cloud after all if you were playing with Zack all along that would eliminate almost half of the story and the game would have probably been on two discs. Although I wished that Zack was a hidden character in the game that was sealed away like Vincent was.
pixel
yea that would be cool, but I think i'd be really confused.
staff
pixel
Rufus all the way.
staff
pixel
I think the game would have been better if Hojo was the main character
vip
pixel
WTF is this GameFaqs now?
vip
pixel
wtf ur gey this isn ot gameFAGs u idiotthisis a formum for inttelgent convrsations

i thikn ff7 wuld be bttr if u could b sprhitoh hes cool lol ^_^
staff
pixel
PALMER IS MY FAVE
staff
pixel
Yeah, Palmer does it for me too. Must be his shiny, shiny head. So hypnotic...
staff
pixel
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This thread has been awarded the Official Square Haven Message Forums of Death Thread of Vapidity Award for August 2007. Here is your vapid stamp:

Wear it with pride.
staff
pixel
pixel
omg this IS a stupid thread o.o
pixel
>:/........ u can suck it........fag......Y THE FREAK DID I GET A GAY AWARD COME ON THAT WAS THE BEST QUESTION EVER!!!!
pixel
I'M DONE WITH MY DINNER! *throws the napkin on the floor!*
pixel
LMFAO!!! This guy! wooo*
pixel
i'm gonna spank rahul's sasquatch!............fag
staff
pixel
-_Wolfy_- said:
i'm gonna spank rahul's sasquatch!............fag

This is the faggiest fagtacular post to ever fag.
pixel
SHUT THE HELL UP U LESBIAN GO SUCK ON UR LESBIAN FRIEND'S TOE HOE! wtf did i ever say i was gay? no hope u end up with ur legs broken in the morning ur cat dead on ur front lawn, and and ur lesbian friend dead! >:O
staff
pixel
Such...animosity.
vip
pixel
Whats a "ur"?
pixel
I think it's a type of currency someplace in Africa.
staff
pixel
pixel
"SHUT THE HELL UP U LESBIAN GO SUCK ON UR LESBIAN FRIEND\'S TOE HOE! wtf did i ever say i was gay? no hope u end up with ur legs broken in the morning ur cat dead on ur front lawn, and and ur lesbian friend dead! >:O" (is the quoting system broken?)

first off, there's nothing wrong with being gay. are you 12?
second off, (Insert random Final Fantasy 7 sucks comment here)

Last edited by Veszerin on September 14, 2007

staff
pixel
Close. He's 15.
pixel
wow that was pretty funny eh cesar salad? yea this is ur cuz chris
pixel
yea thanks I AM 15 just tired of a bunch of horny adults on here! and gay is a problem are you gay veszerin?!?!?! AND FOR THE DUMBASSES THE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD "UR" MEANS IT MEANS YOUR just shorter and wats ur deal rahul?!
staff
pixel
-_Wolfy_- said:
yea thanks I AM 15 just tired of a bunch of horny adults on here! and gay? I'm not gay but my boyfriend is!! AND FOR THE DUMBASSES THE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD "UR" MEANS IT MEANS YOUR just shorter and wats ur deal rahul?!

It's nice that you can admit it, not many 15 year olds can. Would you like a rainbow pride sticker?
pixel
There's nothing wrong with hating gay people, just the rest of us will think you are a bigot. Which isn't always a bad thing either. Everyone loved Archy Bunker. Then again, everything always blew up in his face at the end of every episode.
staff
pixel
I remember when I was 15 and the internet hadn't been invented yet.

Ahh, those were the days.
staff
pixel
Yeah, we missed out on our chance of being super megalomaniacal fuckfaces. We should make up for lost time...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1478 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?